BY REESE'S #34 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Elinida S.
Norfolk, VA
Love lovr love in a package...if you live for a delicious balance of peanut butter and white chocolate you've definitely hit jackpot plus more with this one...to have an even better taste pop it in the freezer😍
Julia R.
Seaman
I absolutely love white reese cups. I have always wanted to have a white chocolate peanut butter cup and now that it is finally here, it has exceeded my expectations. I buy them at least twice a week. I would highly recommend this product because of it being so delicious.
Jasmin I.
Orlando, FL
White chocolate is the best and now with peanut butter? Even better! This value of this product decent for what you get! I bought this item at a Walmart. It's is better then a normal peanut butter cup to me!
Katerra J.
Newport News, VA
As much as I love milk chocolate i like white chocolate as well it's just as creamy and rich . Reese's is probably one of my favorite chocolate brands I don't eat chocolate as much but when I do eat it this is one brand that I'll always buy
Kathleen F.
Oswego, NY
Perfect combo of milk chocolate and peanut butter. I would pick this over any other candy in the store. I usually don’t prefer the chocolate and peanut butter combo because it’s too rich, but not this one.
Brizeida C.
Detroit, MI
Best chocolate ever made !!!!! I love peanut butter and whites chocolate đŸ˜đŸ˜©taste like heaven on earth ! Super affordable ! Doesn’t compare to any other chocolate! I would definitely recommend this !!!
Kayla P.
Phoenix , AZ
These are definitely tasty, but they are a little much. I can't eat more than one with out being over powered by flavor. I absolutely prefer the original Reese's peanut butter cups over the white chocolate ones!
Cymone C.
WEST MEMPHIS
I love this candy my dad use to eat it all the time it’s great value keeps me coming compared to others there is a difference you can buy it all over anywhere they sell candy I would recommend this.
Jenna M.
These are not good. I do not like the mixture of the whites chocolate with the peanut butter. I think that white chocolate does not have enough bite to be properly paired with the peanut butter. I will not buy these again.
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
OMG. I can never choose if I should get these or the milk chocolate ones so I end up buying both. Try these if you haven’t, 100% would recommend. Sweet and creamy! Of course ire repurchase worthy. And it’s affordable.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?