BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Domonique M.
Salina, KS
I prefer white chocolate to milk chocolate typically. But I was a bit skeptical about trying these because they deviated from the Reese's norm. I loved it when I decided to try them. They were really good. I have bought them again since that first time and would recommend them to everyone
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What’s better than a chocolate peanut butter cup? A white chocolate peanut butter cup! When I first saw these I was super excited to try them out, so I immediately indulged. I can tell you that these are definitely worth the dollar!
Megan B.
I am obsessed with Reese's White Peanut Butter Cups. They are much better than most comparable candies and much better than the regular milk chocolate ones. It's a good value for the price you pay for the product. I would totally recommend to others
Ana(: G.
Los Angeles, CA
I never new there were white peanut butter cups. When I came across them in a store I was like I have to have them! I love white chocolate! I love reese's peanut butter cups! So i definitely love these. They taste so good! I believe the first time i saw them was at the Hershey's store in Las Vegas. They have soooooo much candy!
Kelsey G.
Jackson, MI
Definitely not the usual Reese’s peanut butter cup. I do prefer the original chocolate ones but I figured I would give these a try. Perfect if you enjoy white chocolate, however, the white chocolate clashes with the peanut butter in a odd way to me.
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful!
Panda C.
Albuquerque, NM
This product really helps me through tough times such as when I'm in a not-so-good mood or on my period. Depending on where you go it can be pretty inexpensive and you might be able to get two for the price of one! Definitely will purchase again!
Stephanie A.
Coachella, CA
I love white chocolate so recess white chocolate tastes really good. This isn’t they’re only product that they have. You can choose from different milk chocolate and recess pieces as well. The only downside is that not everyone can eat peanut butter,but bedsides that it’s a really good product and brand.
Jayda N.
Macon
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I buy Reesie’s every day Reesie’s or my breakfast and my lunch and my dinner receipts are my life I love them I love everything I do with them I love the packaging I love how on the holidays they make cute little Reesie’s to go along with the holidays
Misti R.
Dayton, OH
These are amazing. The white chocolate takes a reese cuo to the next level. If you was thinking of trying then next time do not hesitate! You wont br disappointed if you love white chocolate!
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?