BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Cortney B.
Poughkeepsie , NY
Not a fan. It’s just that milk chocolate and white chocolate has two different flavors and I’m not a fan of white chocolate. I did try it anyways and I was not a fan.
Lisa Q.
Riverview, FL
One cannot leave the grocery store without grabbing some recees on the way out. I love this kind because of the white chocolate. It gives it a different flavor and makes it much more tasty than the others!
Brandy w.
Reese’s white chocolate has to be one of the best Reese’s out there. If you like white chocolate you will like this mix that is white chocolate and peanut butter
Chynna B.
Big Springs, NE
I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and I really, really love white chocolate, so I was very excited to see a few white chocolate products coming out from Reese's company!
Kaitlyn F.
Charlotte, NC
I was totally weirded out when I first saw Reese's cups made with white chocolate, but one bite made me a believer. The peanut butter center paired with the creaminess of the outside are perfect together.
Alina K.
Washington, DC
Reese’s are amazing but white chocolate covered Reese’s are even better. This is my go to snack. I always buy mine at drug stores like Walgreens or Rite aid. I highly recommend
Ebony A.
Washington
I gave it 4 stars because it can not compete with the original Reese’s. The white chocolate isn’t bad, but the peanut better over powers the taste. I recommend buying both the milk chocolate and white chocolate and you decide.
Christina L.
Southgate, MI
So happy Reese’s came out with these white chocolate peanut butter cups! Mmm I love milk chocolate but man these white chocolate peanut butter cups are now my favorite!
Ann J.
Brooklyn
I like the original version better. White chocolate and peanut butter do not match too well for me. However, I would still eat it if it was the only thing that was present.
Shamila S.
Rosedale, NY
Reese's cups it's a very good thing to eat it's good to snack on not every day though once in awhile it's very peanut butter I love peanut butter and I love chocolate
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?