BY REESE'S #34 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Taylor H.
I love these and absolutely love white chocolate 🍫
White chocolate screams my name in stores.
I will be a repeat consumer and will be forever.
Definitely recommend.
Kelsey Z.
Hilliard, OH
Love the Reese's brand. If you love chocolate and peanut butter this is the best. I bought it at target, Kroger, Walmart and giant eagle! The white chocolate is great!
Jamee K.
A duo goodness of chocolate and peanut butter. The addiction of sweet and savory in one little cup. One of those candies where it's delicious with a glass of milk.
Cortney B.
Poughkeepsie , NY
Not a fan. It’s just that milk chocolate and white chocolate has two different flavors and I’m not a fan of white chocolate. I did try it anyways and I was not a fan.
Brandy w.
Reese’s white chocolate has to be one of the best Reese’s out there. If you like white chocolate you will like this mix that is white chocolate and peanut butter
Lisa Q.
Riverview, FL
One cannot leave the grocery store without grabbing some recees on the way out. I love this kind because of the white chocolate. It gives it a different flavor and makes it much more tasty than the others!
Alina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Reese’s are amazing but white chocolate covered Reese’s are even better. This is my go to snack. I always buy mine at drug stores like Walgreens or Rite aid. I highly recommend
Kaitlyn F.
Charlotte, NC
I was totally weirded out when I first saw Reese's cups made with white chocolate, but one bite made me a believer. The peanut butter center paired with the creaminess of the outside are perfect together.
Christina L.
Southgate, MI
So happy Reese’s came out with these white chocolate peanut butter cups! Mmm I love milk chocolate but man these white chocolate peanut butter cups are now my favorite!
Ann J.
Brooklyn
I like the original version better. White chocolate and peanut butter do not match too well for me. However, I would still eat it if it was the only thing that was present.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?