BY REESE'S #35 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Gulet I.
Los Angeles, CA
These are so so good! I’m partial to the original milk chocolate, but I often find myself in a mood for white chocolate peanut butter cups. Would definitely recommend to others as well.
Erilyn M.
San Diego
My absolute favorite! It’s delicious and affordable , It’s great to eat at anytime of the day ! It is also extremely affordable, definitely recommend to any chocolate lover !
Samantha T.
Villas, NJ
My chocolate disliking middle child loves white choc Reese’s. You can’t beat a classic like the reese cup, but for a kid who isn’t into milk or dark these are a sweet treat.
Daysi G.
Chas Afb, SC
My favorite kind of Reese’s.Delicious and a perfect sweet tooth fix. Can’t go wrong with this or the original cups. I wish they offered the white chocolate one more places
Star W.
United States
Won't lie, I'm not a big chocolate or peanut fan so to me, these are #1 if I am craving either or. Very tasty and not too sweet when you're eating more than one at a time.
вaelι P.
Reese's are an all time favorite. I love the regular ones but they stepped it up with the white chocolate. These are delicious and great for baking to add an extra flare.
Victoria G.
Reno
This Reese’s white peanut butter cups has an amazing taste. It just melts in your mouth. You don’t even have to bother to chomp on it. I well definitely buy these again
Morgan T.
Birmingham
If I could be given a lifetime supply of white Reese's, I'd die so happy. I thought plain Reese's were amazing but they just don't taste nearly as amazing in comparison. One of the best things ever created.
Brooks O.
Rexburg, ID
So good! I love Reece's! I'm a big fan of white chocolate, so I love these. So yummy! The peanut butter + white chocolate combo is a bit strange, but it works for me.
Prescilla R.
Palmetto, FL
I was actually scared to try these but was surprised that they actually tasted so good! I will continue to purchase in the future! Highly suggest in trying them out !
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?