BY REESE'S

• Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Ashten N.
Webster, Tx
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Im not a huge white chocolate fan, but these are great! All recees products are amazing. You cannot go wrong. For peanut allergy people. I apologize that you cannot try this amazing candy!
Abby h.
Mission, TX
These are wayy better then the regular. I don't know what it is about them but i can fully eat these and not the normal ones. I recommend you try if you'd love a nice peanut butter candy.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
kayla r.
usa
Reeses has always been my favorite snack. Wince I was a little kid. So when I saw they made this I got excited and then boom it was awful. Too salty. The flavors aren't complementing
Kim G.
White chocolate paired with peanut butter is perfect. It’s not a heavy white chocolate that over powers the peanut butter flavor. Great proportion of white chocolate to peanut butter
Natalie P.
Cheyenne, WY
I think I prefer the original milk chocolate. It just seems to go better with peanut butter. Still absolutely delicious and I could devour these in no time at all with no complaints!
Marian W.
Waynesburg, PA
I love Reese cups, but the white chocolate is a little too sweet. The peanut butter filling kind of cuts through the sweetness, but can be a bit too much if you eat more than 1 or 2
Lynn N.
Purchased at: Target
I like this more than the original butter cups. I just like white chocolate more that’s probably why. I like to put this in the fridge and then take it out and snack on it when I am hungry. It is not too sweet.
Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so tasty, almost as good as the original reeses. My husband likes them even more. I really like to put them into brownie batter. The brownies come out unbelievably good!
Mackenzie G.
Orlando
I really like these white chocolate reeses but I cant really eat a whole king size reeses. Theyre definitely really good after you let then sit in the freezer for a few minutes.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?