BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Rachel H.
Waterford
These were extremely fresh when received. The only "bad" thing I have to say about this product is it makes your fingers sticky! But then ... it is candy. White chocolate so much better than the original Reese's in my opinion. Still sweet but not so much so as the original.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups White
x.makeup.n.cakeup.x S.
wimbledon
I love peanut butter and I love chocolate! What is there not to love about this chocolate! The two textures merge beautifully I love the saltiness from the peanut butter and rich creamy sweetness from the chocolate. They taste lovely even when you freeze them haha I know I'm weird.
Ashley J.
Hamilton, OH
Reese’s peanut butter cups are heaven on earth. As someone who doesn’t particularly like chocolate, I love these peanut butter cups. I’ve also tried Reese's Peanut Butter Egg and these are amazing because of the peanut butter and chocolate ratio 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼
Sophie Y.
Very tasty and melts into your mouth, the white chocolate is not too rich so that you don't feel sick and the peanut butter is very moist and doesn't dry up the mouth at all
jord a.
Calgary, AZ
I love peanut butter cups and i love white chocolate. These are the best! They’re hard to find but occasionally I find them at Walmart! I recommend them to everyone!
Sofia B.
I’m not much of a chocolate person but I can sit here for hours and eat reeses chocolate non stop! Lovely flavour and so much different type of Reece’s chocolate to try!!!!!

If you have not tried yet, it’s a must try, love or hate and I’m definitely a lover.
Mariangela B.
Sandy Springs, GA
Peanut and chocolate is the best combination ever! And Resses knows it. This is a perfect gift to anyone who los peanut butter. It's delicious en incredible. The taste of the peanut is salty, and the chocolate is super sweet and warm.
Puhluck P.
Madhya Pradesh
White peanut butter? OH hell yes. I'd die for them. They're so tasty and they just melt in your mouth. Well, after some seconds tho. But honestly, so damn tasty. But I'll give it Four Stars only because nothing compares to Dairy Milk
Alexa C.
Ashford
These are soooo good but are quite rich. How I’d say they’re more of a treat kinda of food. However they are rather expensive where I live as they have to be imported and are not very easy to buy as they are in very few shops
Anny R.
Es muy delicioso aunque no es mi favorito. No me gusta mucho el sabor salado en los chocolates. Pero no es tan caro y es uno de los chocolates favoritos de mi novio. Yo lo recomiendo.. cada quien tiene sus gustos diferentes.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?