BY REESE'S #35 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Steph C.
So so yummy yummy yummy yummy in my tummy tummy. Moreish and delish. I want more more and more 😍😍😍😍😍 😋😋😋
Jieun K.
San Fernando, Pampanga
looks cute and can be brought anywhere. it smells and tastes good. the packaging is good. a great product
Sarah M.
Dromerin, listowel,co kerry
So tasty. They are very sweet with the white chocolate . But they are delicious and make a great treat
Ashley B.
Toronto
These were a nice change from Reese's. Definitely sweeter than regular Reese's but something fun to try
Charlotte C.
sheffield
Love love love these! I can only eat a few at a time as they are quite sickly but they are gorgeous
Cristina S.
Oohhh boy! It's once a favorite chocolate of my husband and I, delicious and super soft in my mouth
Tavnetar K.
Burnaby
These are a delicious take on the original Reese’s pieces cups they taste great better the original
kaitlyn s.
I absolutely love Reese’s peanut butter cups they taste so good and I try to eat them every weekend
Lauren M.
Bodmin, Cornwall
One of my favourite little treats. Can only eat one at once which is probably for the best hahaha x
Lauren E.
North wales
Love this chocolate. Live Reese's all together. One if my top favorite things to eat on cheat day
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?