BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Carmen Sofia F.
Este si me gusta, esta versión original es única he incomparable, I love peanut butter and chocolate combination it taste awesome
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy the candy, but I just don’t like the white chocolate flavor. It’s an affordable pack of candy. Compared to the original it taste like the white chocolate has more chocolate. I only had it one time a few months ago. I wouldn’t repurchase.
Aleesha L.
I’m in love with white chocolate super amazing taste also super easy for a midnight snack if you put them in the freezer they are amazing
Emily O.
Dixon, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
These taste so good! I would have to say that the pros are that it is a great treat when you have a sweet tooth but the cons are that it is so sweet.
Arianna L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yesss White chocolate is where it’s at! I love my Reese’s dipped in it the only thing better then the original cups is when they are in the shape of trees and eggs!!
Ashley B.
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my favorites. They taste amazing and are affordable. They also have a variety of flavors.
Brandis A.
Birmingham
Purchased at: Target
So I'm absolutely in love with this new Reese cup.I thought ai wasn't going to like it but I've found myself having to tell myself no at times because I consume so much.Its a must...I recommend
Emma G.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Love these, original Reese’s are really good too but I really love the new white chocolate ones
Madyson V.
Wood river , IL
Purchased at: Walmart
These are not as good as the original. I live white chocolate and Reese’s so I was expecting a better taste that what it was
Anna L.
Richardson
Purchased at: Target
Totally the candy of my choice when I want to gobble down something so unhealthy while feeling bad. Delicious and cheap.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?