BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Taliah K.
Augusta, GA
I dislike these. They are extremely nasty!! I like homemade peanut butter treats instead. They are cheap. It’s under a dollar. You can get them anywhere, including dollar tree. They are more expensive at other places though.
Lola C.
Camden, NJ
So I bought these from the store thinking I’d give them a try but not thinking they were gonna be so great! I absolutely hate white chocolate but this was great! I would highly recommend! Big thumbs up!
Ashley W.
Tifton, Ga
There is nothing like a good Reece candy. Especially the white chocolate, just something different. We love chocolate in our house and we love peanut butter so these are always a go to for a guilty pleasure! Always priced good so no issue there!
lilly O.
Jolo, WV
I love these. I know they are not healthy but I don’t care. It is so much better than cheaper alternatives. The flavor of the rich peanut butter is amazing. I eat these every year. They are so worth it.
Staci S.
Corbin
I love white chocolate, but these were a little too sweet for my liking. I have only purchased these a handful of times and prefer the original Reese’s over these any day. Not bad, but not my favorite.
Stefanie S.
Muskegon, MI
Reese’s are my favorite candy but the white chocolate was not my favorite. I would still buy them if the regular chocolate ones were not available. Still a great chocolate to peanut butter ratio.
Christine L.
Boise, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my most favorite chocolate candy bars. If you could call it a bar. I like just about all Reese's. I have to always buy me a Reese's egg at Easter. Perfect combination of chocolate & peanut butter.
Taylor C.
Louisville, KY
Addictive. I looooooooove It. I’m not a candy person. But these are delicious and every holiday involving candy i look for the white chocolate Reese’s. Definitely a craving when i want something sweet
Elizabeth B.
Johnson City
Reese’s white peanut butter cups are amazing!! I love Reese’s already, but these take it to the next level. I have to hide them from my husband when I get them. They are definitely worth every penny.
Brittany M.
Las Vegas
Not a huge fan. I prefer the regular Reese’s cups over these. I only had them one time, but wasn’t too impressed. The white chocolate doesn’t mix as well with the peanut butter flavor. Stay classic.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?