BY REESE'S #34 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Vivian P.
Vaughan
Probably one of the best combinations of chocolates around. I was so surprised when it was released. Whats not to love?
LEURIS C.
27 of february #39
Son fabu-fantástico muy bueno practico y con una calidad de lo ma súper, hermosa presentación y un sabor muy delicioso.
Danica H.
Cranbrook BC
I love these! We don’t get them very often in Canada but I always bring them back from the states. They’re sooo good
Katie S.
I am also in love with Reeses. The cups are delicious and the chocolate, peanut butter mix is wonderfully delicious.
Patricia G.
If it´s king size all it´s better. I REAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY LOVE PEANUT BUTTER AND CHCOLATE MIX Y COULD EAT FOR YEAAARS
Praise F.
I don't really like white chocolate and the combination of peanut butter and white chocolate isn't very appetizing .
Kezzy S.
Wish I could rate this more than 5 stars. Absolutely love reeeses and white chocolate so these are my very favourite
Roberta M.
Minden, NV
Isso é sacanagem de tão bom! Da vontade de comer tudo de uma vez! Mas não é sempre que compramos, só de vez em quando
sydney S.
hamilton
One of the best reeses products to date. I love these. Theyre cheap, delicious and amazing. My go to chocolate treat.
Haley G.
I always buy these around easter time! The perfect snack ... Reese's can do know wrong with any of their products!
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?