BY REESE'S

• Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
KeKe J.
Dixons Mills, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I would say the white chocolate tastes wayyy better than the brown ones because it’s something that makes it lighter. I can’t eat a whole lot of the brown ones but I can Of the white chocolate ones.
karli g.
Olympia
Purchased at: Walmart
By far my favorite candy of all time 😍😍 white chocolate Reese’s omg who doesn’t love white chocolate and then you add peanut butter ughhhh I’m done sooo good !! I love the white chocolate version way better than the regular
amanda t.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I'm normally not a white chocolate fan, but I have come to really like the white chocolate Reese's, maybe even better than the original. Very creamy and smooth, with peanut butter, of course!
Kaylin W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
These peanut butter cups are affordable and tasty! I do enjoy the milk chocolate a lot more, but the white chocolate isn’t bad! I tend to buy the milk chocolate a lot more than I will these, but once again, they are tasty as well.
Alyssa R.
Carthage, NC
Reeses! Who doesn't love a good combination of chocolate & peanut butter. Plus the cups make the perfect sized snack, so you feel like you are indulging but not going overboard.
Lauren R.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are an alternative to the original Reese’s that taste amazing as well! They are creamy and the perfect amount of sweet.
Melissa N.
Honor, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn't think I'd like this as much as the classic version, but it was surprisingly a really good combination.
Emily O.
Dixon, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
These taste so good! I would have to say that the pros are that it is a great treat when you have a sweet tooth but the cons are that it is so sweet.
Natalia L.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like the Reese’s peanut butter cups a lot dark and white chocolate taste both great to me. I buy a pack every couple of months and the price is alright too. Don’t know any good alternative to this product.
Ashley B.
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my favorites. They taste amazing and are affordable. They also have a variety of flavors.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?