BY REESE'S #34 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
nakita w.
grand falls windsor
I'm a big lover of white chocolate so when I seen these for the first time I had to grab them. I actually prefer these over the regular.
Katrin S.
Mainz
I‘m not even into peanut butter, but these taste really good. Especially when you freeze them. You just have to try them, even just once!
Emma E.
I am a French girl and I don’t have it all the time but when I can put it in my vanilla ice cream, that’s a dream that becomes true...
Alyssa U.
Thunder Bay, ON
10/10 my favourite chocolate to get when I travel to the US. The flavour combination is perfect and I swear I could eat these all day.
Andrew F.
1 of my favourite chocolate bars in the world so addictive but so good and the peanut butter is so sweet and thick it's to die for .
Scarlet S.
liverpool
You have to try this! If u already love reeses cup and also like white chocolate, this is the best thing for you, I’d 100% recommend.
Amanda B.
Hertford
Genius invention. These are so good and unusual. Obviously not the best for your health but moderation is key. Definitely try these.
Eliza B.
Mississauga
These are not always my go to but it is nice to change it up once and a while. I love the white chocolate and peanut butter mixture.
Kristyn L.
Brantford , ON
Ok nothing beats Reece’s products. They are so great. Taste is Devine but not so sweet that it’s over powering I love them so much.
Ariana T.
United States
It's soooooooooooo great producto! The best product could i ever found! Just i love this product. Thanks for make the best product
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?