BY REESE'S

• Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Autumn C.
Homer
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am not really the biggest fan of Reese’s in general but I will say that these ones of fat too sweet
Emmy L.
Hot Springs
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm not a huge fan of peanut butter but I LOVE Reeses White Peanut Butter Cups! They are my absolute Favorite! But incredible hard to find sometimes
Taylor B.
Billings , MT
Purchased at: Walmart
White chocolate is my favorite thing... how do you make it even better? Add peanut butter!
patrice m.
Lakeland
Purchased at: Walgreens
I just can’t get over Reese’s Cup! There’s nothing wrong with eating a piece of chocolate when ever you want! The taste is so amazing! I highly recommend this to someone who is in love with chocolate!
Jackie E.
Sorrento, FL
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups however I have not tried the white peanut butter cups I'm sure they would taste the same but there is nothing like the regular chocolate peanut butter cups my favorite I'm not sure if I would try the white peanut butter but I just might probably not too bad Reese's White Peanut Butter Cups
Sarah H.
Norwell, MA
Purchased at: Target
White chocolate and peanut butter.... yes pls! I eat on occasion but amazing every time. :)
Lauren S.
Greensboro , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite sweet snack. They taste so good. I love the white chocolate and peanut butter. They're affordable and so tasty. I could eat these all the time. I would definitely recommend to others.
Lynn N.
Purchased at: Target
I like this more than the original butter cups. I just like white chocolate more that’s probably why. I like to put this in the fridge and then take it out and snack on it when I am hungry. It is not too sweet.
Shea L.
pasadena
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product I remember Sitting in the car eating these with my mom on the way home from school because there wasn’t enough to share with the whole family
Cheyenne W.
Greenwood
Purchased at: Walmart
There's not much I can say about this.. except I LOVE REESES! It wouldn't do for me to have money because Reeses would make me go broke.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?