BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Kristin C.
DESERONTO, ON
I was over the top when I seen these bad boys in store! White chocolate is my favorite and it's impossible to find a white chocolate bar! But white chocolate and peanut butter!? Perfect combo! I was so sad when I could only find them in packages of 2 in my area tho.. i wish they would make the BIG cups too!
Carol X.
Montreal
Some people love the stuff, but unfortunately I’m not one of them. I find these peanut butter cups to be way too sweet, and I feel that each chocolate is one step closer to a heart attack. There are many much more delicious options out there when it comes to chocolate, but perhaps for kids, this might not be a bad candy on Halloween.
Clayton s.
hamilton
This is the best Reese peanut butter cup I’ve ever had! I always wish you’d get more Reese for what you pay but I can’t get enough of this. It’s so hard to find though seeing as I have to drive all over just to find them. Definitely something I’ll buy whenever I can find them!
Claire B.
Does anyone really needs a confirmation that Reese's are the best ? If you're a peanut butter addict like me, you know what I'm talking about. And if you love white chocolate as well, just go for it, you're gonna love it.
Paulette B.
Need a big individual bag of these to my self could eat these everyday to snack on love the taste it’s melt in your mouth wonderful. Best chocolate peanut butter sweet I’ve had and definitely recommend to my friends
Sally M.
If you love peanut butter you'll love these. I enjoy them one at a time as they can be quite rich in texture. I do love the blend of chocolate as it adds a nice sweetness to it. Good value for price a tasty snack!
Lena P.
Ottawa
Reese's peanut butter cups??!?! Prove there is God annnd that He loves us!!!
I haven't tried this white chocolate one but now I want to!
Reese's is thee best chocolate bar on the face of the planet! The mixture of smooth peanut butter and chocolate is incredibly divine! Reese's is SO SO SO good it is just about orgasmic!! Go out and try it already if you haven't!!! You'll be so thankful & grateful you did! And if for some freak reason you don't like it? That's ok, because that means more for me!!!!
Tess B.
I recently discovered the white chocolate version and OMG. I’m almost mad that I had one because now I can’t stop. They’re so delicious. Who would’ve thought that white chocolate would make such a difference?
Savannah S.
Nice and smooth peanut butter and are great for a little treat at the end of the day. Great for a snack in the lunch box and great present as a lot of people jut love the taste , the smell and the texture
Amy E.
south wales, Barry
I’ve just tried these for the first time and OH MY GOODNESS. I thought the originals were good, but now I’ve known heaven. I thought they would be too sickly with white chocolate being sweeter, but they’re actually better, perhaps it’s them being even sweeter that balances the saltiness of the peanuts. Idk, I just know these are incredible. And I have a happy tummy.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?