BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Sadie A.
Beeville
This is one perfect chocolate! My boyfriend is absolutely in love with it and so am I!
Sara S.
Southern West Virginia
Taste great. White chocolate is very sweet but the peanut butter mellows it out a bit.
Victoria K.
Tacoma
Reese’s is my favorite candy! Chocolate and peanut butter make the perfect combination!
Chachi d.
Riverside, CA
I love Reese’s it’s one of my favs . It has its unique flavor not like most chocolates
Courtney K.
Vidalia, GA
I love white chocolate and peanut butter and Reese’s combines them together perfectly.
Amber K.
Newland, NC
Hard to find in small packages. We have to buy at Sam's club and still expensive price.
Adaly L.
Rainsville
So so so good. Very affordable. Lasts me a good bit. Very delicious and nutritional :)
Samuel G.
Progreso, TX
Reese's are my ultimate favorite and I love this because I can take with me anywhere!
Shaileen P.
They taste amazing. If you love white chocolate and peanut butter I really recommend.
Ethan D.
Palatine, IL
These were really goid the white chocolate makes them taste good i eat these a lot !!!
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?