BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Zoe L.
Idk who decided to start making things with white chocolate, but they deserve a raise and a promotion. It’s really sweet, so it’s hard to eat more than one, but that’s probably for the best lol and the taste payoff is crazy, so I’ll take it
Brittney D.
Joplin, MO
I love white chocolate and Reese’s so when I saw White Chocolate Reese’s I had to try them! The peanut butter has the best flavor and is so rich and creamy! They’re affordable treats for anyone, young or old!
Megan V.
Winnfield, LA
Honestly not sure which I love more these or the ones stuffed with cheese pieces but they're both delicious and super rich and creamy! If you like peanut butter you'll love them! I assure you!!!!! Must have!
dina p.
South Bend, IN
This is probably just me but I absolutely do not like white chocolate... there for this candy made my stomach churn. Very affordable candy and can be found at your local grocery store. Not repurchase worthy.
Marie K.
Canby, OR
These are DISGUSTING who would think to do this with white chocolate!?!? I just don’t like white chocolate but if you do then you’ll probably like these. They’re pretty cheap and you can buy them pretty much anywhere
Amanda S.
I love white chocolate and Reese’s peanut butter cups are my favorite! These are my number one with the white chocolate! When these came out I was ecstatic and definitely not disappointed! 10/10 in my book!
Whitney B.
Marysville , OH
There is just something about the white chocolate with that one of a kind peanut better that makes you want to eat a hundred of them in one sitting. They are just so good and pretty cheap. Would buy again.
cheyanne m.
united states
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lets be honest here, its chocolate & peanut butter. Of course its delicious! It has the perfect combination of chocolate and pb. White chocolate is the best, makes any candy bar better than with milk choc.
Stephanie S.
Loveland
I've always been a fan of Reese's the traditional way, but the white chocolate Reese's products are a home run. Smooth, delicious white chocolate with the classic filling we all love - who could say "no"?
Taliah K.
Augusta, GA
I dislike these. They are extremely nasty!! I like homemade peanut butter treats instead. They are cheap. It’s under a dollar. You can get them anywhere, including dollar tree. They are more expensive at other places though.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?