REESE’S White Peanut Butter Cups, 1.5 oz

by Reese's

Want peanut butter cups with a sweeter side? Try REESE’S White Peanut Butter Cups and get plenty of this smooth, sweet treat.

Is the product good?
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?
Do you prefer this over the original?
Start your review of REESE’S White Peanut Butter Cups, 1.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
2,807 reviews
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
These white chocolate Reese's peanut butter cups are so delicious there is five in the pack and we got them from the Dollar Tree for $1 I love the taste of white chocolate and peanut butter so satisfying 😋 I recommend of course my children and husband likes eating them too its great for all chocolate and peanut butter lovers
Laura R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
REESE’S White Peanut Butter Cups, 1.5 oz uploaded by Laura R.
Yuuuuuuuuum!! These were super tasty. I’m a big white chocolate fan and was surprised how well it worked in Reese’s format. It’s just a hair less good than the original, which is hard to beat. Definitely recommend you try it if you can find them.
Adriana A.
California
REESE’S White Peanut Butter Cups, 1.5 oz uploaded by Adriana A.
I love this product this my favorite candy Reese's, Peanut Butter Cups with Pieces Chocolate Candy Snack Size, 9.6 Oz Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cups with 5 pounds Reeses Pieces there’s no other candy that I will eat this is the only one I well
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
REESE’S White Peanut Butter Cups, 1.5 oz uploaded by Katrina S.
While chocolate + peanut butter = delicious! Grab a couple of these miniatures when you’re craving something sweet. These ones do have more chocolate than peanut butter, which is why I like them so much. I recommend keeping them in the fridge. For some reason they’re better when cool!
Jeanette B.
Washington , DC
These are so awesome. Flavors come in your mouth as you eat and eat. The fact that's there's four in the package makes it better. I believe white chocolate with anything is amazing.
Deyssi M.
High Point, NC
Didn't expect it to be better than the original but hey I gave it a chance and it turned out great. The white chocolate and the peanut butter mixed so well together and I loved the flavor. 100% would recommend to everyone! If your not allergic to peanuts of course :)
abigail R.
Starke, FL
I love the fact that resee's has made a white chocolate peanut butter cup...I love the milk chocolate but this gives a whole New awesome flavor.
Sara M.
Nacogdoches, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
OMG these are my favorite. I love the white chocolate Reese’s and to have them in mini size is even better.
Saa G.
I don’t like them. Very nasty. Very disappointed. Bring back the white chocolate Twix lol
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walgreens
REESE’S White Peanut Butter Cups, 1.5 oz I know we aren’t supposed to give everything a 5 star review... but I tend to buy the things I like, occasionally things disappoint me but these Reese cups aren’t one of those! They were in my stocking Christmas Morning! My husband got them from ye ole Walgreens! Another company I should own stock in! But these are bite sized peanut butter white chocolate fabulousness! Throw em in your purse and take em with ya! They are inexpensive and worth the money! Especially for chocolate addicts like myself! I didn’t think anything could match the original but these are really are good!