BY REESE'S #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I love white chocolate anything! Reese’s definitely got it right with these white chocolate peanut butter cups! They are rich and creamy and have just the right amount of peanut butter! My kids love them and so do my husband and I !! They are easy on the wallet and we like the packs that are giant or come with an extra Reese’s cup! I like their packaging it’s white fro the white chocolate bar and the original is orange! They are one of my favorites! I would definitely recommend them!
Hannah M.
Another long time favorite as I’m sure it is for a lot of people. Other brands just don’t seem to taste the same. They can try, but they can never compare to the real thing. 😊 I don’t really pay much attention to the price, because as I’ve mention in another review I don’t eat much sweets. So the value is fine for me. Favorite way to eat them is frozen ( you should try it!)
Mayah D.
Jacksonville, FL
I’m always into milk chocolate but something about white chocolate and peanut butter really sparked something inside of me that I didn’t know existed. It was so creamy, chewy and nutty. I definitely recommend it. The only con I have is that you’ll get addicted and will stray away from any diet you’re on.
Kaitlin P.
Muncie, IN
I can’t remember I time in my life where I didn’t love Reese Cups. I swear I was born with the addiction to peanut butter and chocolate so when I was introduced to the Reese Cup of course I was ultimately attached. One thing that I love in addition to the original Reese Cup is the white chocolate Reese Cups!
Stephanie M.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love anything with white chocolate and these are no different. The white chocolate pairs perfectly with the classic taste of Reese's peanut butter. I prefer the white chocolate Reese cups over other white chocolate bars (like Kit Kat). However, classic milk chocolate Reese's is still the best in my opinion.
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
The white chocolate Reese are the best to get. Certain milk chocolates I can not eat because of the smell of it and the taste but the Reese’s and white chocolate does not bother me. These are very repurchaseable and have great price range. Definitely would recommend.
Bonnie L.
I love all Hersey's products! They never fail to disappoint. There chocolate is so creamy and soft. The flavors are always just perfect! Stores like Walmart, Target, CVS always have a great selection of Hersey products. They are often well priced as well. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Kim B.
Willmar
This is like heaven! They are the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter! Nothing compares to this amazing treat! They are great in the freezer! They are great at room temp! You can eat them many many ways! Not a single one is the wrong way!
Jared G.
Barrington
White chocolate is easily my favorite type of chocolate! It melts in your mouth and compliments the peanut butter oh so well. This was a product I was not disappointed with. The price is very much worth the taste because it is still my favorite snack
İskenderıye o.
Richardson, TX
LET ME JUST SAY I AM A HUGEEEEEE REESES FAN!!! I mean huge! I love the cereal, the bar, the bites, anything Reese’s!!! I love chocolate and peanut butter together! It’s perfect! But white chocolate and peanut butter...like you bite into it and you feel a tiny bit of correlation and it tastes good but then it just goes south and then makes you feel sick.
I personally wouldn’t do it...but try it I believe even though I’m giving it a negative review..who knows maybe someone else will end up liking it!
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?