REESE'S White Creme Peanut Butter Pumpkins

We found the best pumpkins in the patch! These Snack Size Peanut Butter Pumpkins are the classic combo you love in a fun seasonal shape.

Are these really pumpkin shaped?
[product:reeses-peanut-butter-cup-pumpkins-milk-chocolate] Why do they have more peanut butter than the regular Reese’s?
Are these gluten free ?
Start your review of REESE'S White Creme Peanut Butter Pumpkins!
Candi W.
Lexington, KY
REESE'S White Creme Peanut Butter Pumpkins uploaded by Candi W.
I’ve always been a big fan of the Reese holiday shaped “cups’. Anytime I see a shaped Reese I grab one!! I grew up eating Reese’s and I still feel the same. & now these Christmas shapes and pumpkin shapes give me wonderful nostalgia!!
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
REESE'S White Creme Peanut Butter Pumpkins uploaded by rebecca S.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this time of the year...fresh Reeses have arrived! Every holiday you get to indulge in this creamy peanut butter and chocolate goodness! Starting with Halloween to Easter...❤❤❤Reeses are good anytime but around the holidays, even better. Put them in the freezer..you won't be sorry! I highly recommend these.
Kameron K.
Lodi, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite Reese’s candy! Can’t wait to have these every year. There’s just something better about the holiday shaped one than the regular cup ones. Eggs, pumpkins, trees I’ll take them all!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Reeces and this Pumpkin one is perfect for the fall and Halloween season. It tastes delicious. It tastes like chocolate and peanut butter and super creamy. It literally melts in your mouth. I will buy this again and I recommend trying this. My whole family loves these. #InfluensterAwards2020
Frankie W.
Murphy, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
REESE'S White Creme Peanut Butter Pumpkins uploaded by Frankie W.
Halloween candy is OUT.. love reese's candy..its my favorite...and theres always more peanut butter in the holiday reese's that comes out....its a great price and they so good...i will definitely be buying again and would recommend this product
Jennifer H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Target
Yum...that is all i have to say about Reese's peanut butter pumpkin candy. I am sure you have tried it...i personally love them, and will definitely purchase again.
Lorrie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
REESE'S White Creme Peanut Butter Pumpkins uploaded by Lorrie M.
Purchased at: Publix
My birthday is in October so, every year I give myself permission to cheat on my keto diet with REESE'S White Creme Peanut Butter Pumpkins Reese’s is one of my all time favorites anyway but, there is just something extra yummy about Reese’s pumpkins! 🎃 I think it’s because there is so much fluffy peanut butter!🤤 #Reese #Halloween
Jamie P.
Salem, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are literally the best!  I love getting halloween themed things in the fall, and I always pick these up at walmart or walgreens. They are worth the money you pay and it gets everyone in the halloween spirit.  I wish they had them year round.
Kate H.
Clinton Twp, MI
These are my favorite Reese's along with the Easter eggs. They seem to have even more peanut butter. I love them!
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
I am always a sucker for the Reeses Halloween candy!! I love the cute shapes and the combination of peanut butter and chocolate!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brandy E.
austin
il y a 10 mois
REESE'S White Creme Peanut Butter Pumpkins Why do they have more peanut butter than the regular Reese’s?
mirna M. il y a 10 mois
Maybe the shape ? I wish i knew too but they bomb
Milena L.
Elizabethport, NJ
il y a 2 ans
Sheila B. il y a 2 ans
Yess!! I love peanut butter so much and this time of year is my excuse to buy bags and bags!!