REESE'S White Creme King Size Peanut Butter Cups

by Reese's

Want peanut butter cups with a sweeter side? Try REESE'S White Crème Peanut Butter Cups King Size and get plenty of this smooth, sweet treat.

Is the product good?
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?
Do you prefer this over the original?
Start your review of REESE'S White Creme King Size Peanut Butter Cups!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
2,822 reviews
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
These white chocolate Reese's peanut butter cups are so delicious there is five in the pack and we got them from the Dollar Tree for $1 I love the taste of white chocolate and peanut butter so satisfying 😋 I recommend of course my children and husband likes eating them too its great for all chocolate and peanut butter lovers
Laura R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
REESE'S White Creme King Size Peanut Butter Cups uploaded by Laura R.
Yuuuuuuuuum!! These were super tasty. I’m a big white chocolate fan and was surprised how well it worked in Reese’s format. It’s just a hair less good than the original, which is hard to beat. Definitely recommend you try it if you can find them.
Emely P.
Palmdale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
REESE'S White Creme King Size Peanut Butter Cups uploaded by Emely P.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Chocolate 🍫 blanco crujiente trae mantequilla 🧈 de maní 🥜 adentro y sabe muy bien 😊 creo que lo comprare de nuevo ☺️
Adriana A.
California
REESE'S White Creme King Size Peanut Butter Cups uploaded by Adriana A.
I love this product this my favorite candy Reese's, Peanut Butter Cups with Pieces Chocolate Candy Snack Size, 9.6 Oz Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cups with 5 pounds Reeses Pieces there’s no other candy that I will eat this is the only one I well
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
REESE'S White Creme King Size Peanut Butter Cups uploaded by Katrina S.
While chocolate + peanut butter = delicious! Grab a couple of these miniatures when you’re craving something sweet. These ones do have more chocolate than peanut butter, which is why I like them so much. I recommend keeping them in the fridge. For some reason they’re better when cool!
Jeanette B.
Washington , DC
These are so awesome. Flavors come in your mouth as you eat and eat. The fact that's there's four in the package makes it better. I believe white chocolate with anything is amazing.
Deyssi M.
High Point, NC
Didn't expect it to be better than the original but hey I gave it a chance and it turned out great. The white chocolate and the peanut butter mixed so well together and I loved the flavor. 100% would recommend to everyone! If your not allergic to peanuts of course :)
abigail R.
Starke, FL
I love the fact that resee's has made a white chocolate peanut butter cup...I love the milk chocolate but this gives a whole New awesome flavor.
Mindy S.
South Charleston, WV
Purchased at: Kroger
Reese's white peanut butter cups are amazing! I am a huge white chocolate fan! The white chocolate and peanut butter together taste so good!
Sara M.
Nacogdoches, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
OMG these are my favorite. I love the white chocolate Reese’s and to have them in mini size is even better.