Reese's White Chocolate Ghosts Snack Size Bag uploaded by C. H.Reese's White Chocolate Ghosts Snack Size Bag uploaded by Stacy R.

BY REESE'S

Ingredient:
Milk Chocolate,Sugar,Cocoa Butter,Chocolate,Skim Milk,Milk Fat,Lactose,Lecithin,Pgpr,Peanuts,Sugar,Dextrose,Salt,Tbhq And Citric Acid, To Maintain Freshness

Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
The white chocolate ghosts were not for me in the end. I love how they are white, so they actually look like ghosts. However, I found the white chocolate flavoring a bit too sweet with the peanut butter. In the end, the traditional flavoring is my go to choice.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I buy these around every Halloween and they are extremely tasty. It is a very soft and creamy consistency and gives you the right amount of sweetness. This is a high-quality chocolate compared to some. I would highly recommend
Ashley J.
Sunrise, FL
I like Reese chocolates. The peanut butter and chocolate together just mesh so tell. Sometimes it gets stuck to the roof of my mouth which I do not like but that’s nothing water or milk can’t fix. I love the variety as well
Anna N.
Angola
What’s better than chocolate and peanut butter? NOTHING. this is the best candy out there. Of course I will buy this product again. I eat this a lot honestly and I need to stop doing that but they’re so freaking good
Kayla Z.
Savannah, GA
Best snack ever. The white chocolate is now my favorite Reese. I purchased these at Walmart & they were a great value. The flavor is really good & they are affordable. I would most definitely purchase these again.
elisabeth b.
Berkley
I love the ghosts because, similar to the eggs and trees, there is a greater peanut butter to chocolate ratio. These are really good, but the white chocolate is a lot sweeter than the milk chocolate which I can only handle for one or two at a time.
Sheryl B.
Toledo
White chocolate ghosts tastes very good and I prefer over the taste of the milk chocolate ones. Easy to find in stores like Walmart and reasonably priced. I recommend to all chocolate lovers.
Lynn E.
Reno, NV
The holiday shaped Reeses are always the best because they tend to have a thinner layer of chocolate and therefore change the chocolate to peanut butter ratio and it's delicious.
Kristie H.
Rathdrum, ID
I love Reese's Pieces and I especially love white chocolate so when Reese's Pieces out of white chocolate into their mix so it was so yummy I loved every minute of eating it!
Stephanie H.
Barnesville, GA
I absolutely LOVE Reeses cups! The seasonal ones just taste so much better! But as soon as I see these bad boy white chocolate ghost ones I know.halloween is approaching! You can get these at almost any grocery or convenience store either by the bag or singles. But you def want to get the bag because sharing is caring 😉