Reese's Thins, Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Candy, 3.1 Oz

by Reese's

Find a different way to enjoy the delicious combination of chocolate and peanut butter. REESE'S Milk Chocolate Thins are the same peanut butter and chocolate flavor you love, in a thinner snack-sized cup. This bag is the perfect size to share, and the individually wrapped cups make for a portable treat to enjoy no matter what the next stop is.

Contains one (1)- 3.1 ounce bag; Reese's Thins are 40% thinner than regular peanut butter cups and 100% as delicious.; Individually wrapped peanut butter cups; Deliciously proportioned thin peanut butter cups; The classic combination of peanut butter and milk chocolate in a thinner cup; Perfectly sized for snacking and sharing

What is the difference between these and regular Reese’s? [user:motleymaverick]
Start your review of Reese's Thins, Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Candy, 3.1 Oz!
Tifton, GA
The Reese's thins have more of a chocolate taste. When I think about peanut butter cups, I want to taste the creamy peanut butter with some chocolate. I prefer the regular Reese's cups. If you like just a small taste of peanut butter, you may want to try these.
No Special Diet
Murrells Inlt, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
These are amazing! These are my new favorite things. I just bought another bag from Walmart. They have the perfect amount of chocolate and peanut butter. It’s a perfect snack. I keep mine in the fridge and they taste delicious!
No Special Diet
Lancaster, KY
I already loved Reese’s peanut butter cups but when the thins came out it took my love to a whole other level. I love that I can get the peanut butter and chocolate taste without having a huge piece of chocolate to eat. I compare it to having a corner piece of a brownie. Every bite is the best.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Purchased at: CVS
These are my new favorite Reese’s peanut butter cups. They are the perfect size and have the perfect amount of peanut butter in it. So yummy!!
Killeen , TX
Reese's Thins, Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Candy, 3.1 Oz uploaded by Cynthia S.
Purchased at: Target
Yummy, it hits the spot, just enough peanut butter and chocolate, yum 😋!! Love these!!
Organic, Sugar Free, Paleo
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Waldwick, NJ
4 months ago
Holly K. • 3 months ago
The regular Reese peanut butter cup has more peanut butter taste. Whereas the thin Reese has more of a chocolate taste.