Reese's Sweet & Salty Granola Bars uploaded by Lii O.

BY REESE'S

Hershey Candy Bars provides a unique taste experience.It is a delicious salty sweet snack unlike anything else.It is granola bars with peanuts.

• How much are they? Are they worth the buy? Are they good? 1 Answers
  • What is this! Where can you get one? 1 Answers
tiffanie h.
Lawrenceville, GA
It is decent in terms of texture but I honestly do not care for the taste of it. Personally, I would prefer for it to have less of a chalky taste to it. when I first bite into it, it seemed to be good, but as I kept on eating it the more I wished I hadn't. Reese's should stick to just making candy.
Mary J.
Winston Salem, NC
I buy Reeses Peanut Butter cups all the time. To me it is the perfect candy. The chocolate surrounding the peanut butter, its a perfect combination. Try them cold or frozen, they are even better. Everyone should go pick some up right now.
Terresa H.
Muldrow, OK
This thing is pretty good. I like it. I would recommend it for sure without a doubt. Has a nice fresh taste to it. Doesn't taste like cardboard like so many other granola bars do

Ellen D.
Gulfport, MS
I love Reese's Granola Bar, it is by far the best Granola Bar on the market. Believe me i have tried all the competitors brands, none can even compare to Reese's Granola Bar.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
These are yummy but don't make the mistake of thinking that they are healthier than eating a Reese's cup. One bar has 250 calories, 13 gm of fat and 27 gm of carbohydrates.
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
This product is tempting because it is a bar that tastes like Reese's. Unfortunately, it is awful for you and not a good source of energy like a granola bar should be.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
These taste yummy but don't make the mistake of thinking they are any healthier than a Reese's cup. They are 250 calories with 13 gm of fat and 27 gm of carbohydrates.
Lashasta B.
Charleston, WV
I actually am not big fan of granola bars but my friend offered me one the other day. At first I was skeptical to try it but once I did I loved them. I will be going and getting a box soon.
America L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love anything that has to do with peanut butter! Especially Reese's! It's very good and I'd recommend it for peanut butter lovers
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
These are very delicious they taste like penut butter and I personally love peanut butter. the chocolate on it is extra goodness
Meaghan C.
What is this! Where can you get one?
Jacqueline C.
Monroe, OR
How much are they? Are they worth the buy? Are they good?