BY REESE'S

Dietary restrictions don’t have to stop you from enjoying all of your favorite treats. REESE'S SUGAR FREE Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures have the famous taste of milk chocolate and peanut butter with none of the sugar. Fill your candy dishes with these orange-foiled crowd pleasers, or surprise a friend with a gift bag full of REESE'S SUGAR FREE Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures!

• Are the amount if calories in sugar free substantially di...2 Answers
Reese's Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cups
  • "Resees Peanut Butter Cup Minister sugar free are good for baking." in 1 review
  • "These cute bite sized peanut butter cups are my absolute favorite." in 1 review
Jaileen A.
Jacksonville
I tried this Reese's Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cups a few months ago. The taste us good but it have a sugar alcohol named maltitol and it is pretty bad because that sugar alchohol acts like real sugar and it can be bad for diabetics or people that is doing keto diet. I will not Recomend this product!
Ashton B.
This is my all-time favorite candy. I didn’t always know I was allergic to sugar. As a kid, I loved Reese’s cups. When I was diagnosed, losing them may have just been the saddest part. Lo and behold, Reese’s is a rare company that not only makes a sugar free version of their candy, but it actually tastes good, and almost exactly like the sugar version! So why 4 stars? Well, they only come in the small version, and they’re very expensive, even compared to other sugar free candies.
Beauty V.
Belgium , WI
I don’t like it at all. Maybe because of how it looks like or like the texture of it. Like the way it is build. I don’t know what I’m saying but all I’m saying is that it doesn’t taste good.
Jessica s.
Bienville
These make me so happy, growing up type on diabetic sucked so bad because I loved Reese’s so when I found these I jumped for joy, they have a little different flavor but by far the best sugar free chocolate I’ve had!
Ashley F.
Crab Orchard, WV
Oh my god, on a low carb diet these things saved my life. They taste EXACTLY like the real thing. I carry them with me everywhere I go and if I feel the need to eat something sweet they hit the spot every time. Perfect! I can’t say enough to how good they are.
Starla M.
Farmington
Purchased at: Walgreens
While I prefer the regular Peanut butter cups, I am diabetic, so they are the better choice. They taste really good, but you have to be careful of how many you eat at one time as they can cause bathroom issues
Nichole S.
Elizabethtown
I am following a low carb/sugar diet. I very rarely have ant sweets, but occasionally I allow myself 1 or 2 of these. I enjoy them, and have never had any stomach problems after eating them.
Nami M.
N Hollywood, CA
Reese’s peatnut butter cups are so good but when it’s sugar free?! That’s perfect but since it contains peanut I can eat too much. I don’t want my skin to break out :( but it’s so good
Ashley R.
San Antonio
I super love these Reese’s sugar free peanut butter cups! They taste almost exactly like the originals so they’re delicious (duh! ☺️) and they’re great for people with diabetes.
Bri C.
I love Reese's peanut butter cups, so when I went keto, I was missing these. Then one day i saw these in the store. Let me tell you: PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION! Now, we've all heard about how excessive consumption of Malitol will cause what is lovingly referred to as "disaster pants," but I didn't figure ONE FREAKING PIECE is excessive consumption. Apparently my digestive system thought differently. These are a nope for me. If I can't eat ONE, then why? Whyyyyy??? Although, I guess if I ever had an, um, issue with going I could always eat one of these to get things moving.

But no. Just, no.
Nicole T.
Kalamazoo, MI
Are the amount if calories in sugar free substantially different to that with sugar in them?