Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateChocolates & Chocolate CandyReese's
REESE’S STUFFED WITH PIECES Eggs King Size, 22 oz

REESE’S STUFFED WITH PIECES Eggs King Size, 2.2 oz

The classic REESE'S Peanut Butter Egg gets an upgrade with crunchy REESE'S PIECES Candy in every bite. Get the king-size so you have enough to share.

Has anyone else had trouble finding these for this coming Easter? 🐣
What is your favorite Easter candy to get in your Easter basket 🤣🍬?
Do you like the chocolate more or the peanut butter more?
Start your review of REESE’S STUFFED WITH PIECES Eggs King Size, 2.2 oz!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
REESE’S STUFFED WITH PIECES Eggs King Size, 2.2 oz uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Woohoo... Looky what I found at the store today😋😋 Today is a good day😂 who doesn't love Reese's peanut butter eggs! Highly recommend...these will not make it til Easter😂
Raleigh, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
REESE’S STUFFED WITH PIECES Eggs King Size, 2.2 oz uploaded by Ginger L.
Purchased at: Kroger
Anyone else excited that these REESE’S STUFFED WITH PIECES Eggs King Size, 2.2 oz are out. These are so good and I can literally eat the entire bag by myself. I wouldn’t change the REESE’S STUFFED WITH PIECES Eggs King Size, 2.2 oz at all because they are perfect the way they are. Sooooo, repurchase worthy!!!😋
Detroit, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
REESE’S STUFFED WITH PIECES Eggs King Size, 2.2 oz uploaded by Sanquise P.
The Reese Easter Eggs were the Candy highlight of my Easter baskets. They are so good and I love the egg shape. The packaging is cute and festive. It’s a plus that they are also individually wrapped. I purchased from Meijer.
Branson, MO
REESE’S STUFFED WITH PIECES Eggs King Size, 2.2 oz uploaded by Lauren M.
Everybody loves a Reeses. It doesn’t matter what shape they’re in… Chocolate to peanut butter ratio is very good. These are an easy grab and go snack. Flavor is good I will definitely buy them during the next Easter season.[product:hershey-reeses-peanut-butter-milk-chocolate-|-easter-egg-hunt-candy-&-easter-basket-stuffers-|-individually-wrapped-spring-treat-gift-|-pack-of-2-[reeses]
Texas
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,245 reviews
I always put these in my daughter’s Easter basket and they always taste so fresh! The creamy soft peanut butter is housed in a delicious chocolate shell. A definite must try!
Chesapeake, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Reese's Easter Peanut Butter Eggs are the best Reese's. Except when its not available then I just make do with the regular reliable candy. Something with this candy offers the right combination, the right concoction, the right ratio of chocolate and peanut butter. There isn't too much peanut butter. Its just the right amount. The flavor is genuine peanut butter and not to sweet. The chocolate that covers the peanut butter eggs is a thin layer. Such a small valuable layer you have to lick the wrapper if it sticks. The chocolate gives you the taste but doesn't smother or erase the peanut butter. It all blends together to make the best candy. I love the Reese's Easter Peanut Butter Eggs.
Billerica, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are good but i feel like there is too much peanut butter in them. If it were an equal amount that would be perfect!!
Sharonville, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
Love these, these are the favorite Easter "egg" in my family. It is mostly all Zi buy now that my kids are grown. Especially love the REESE'S White Crème Peanut Butter Eggs, 1.2 oz
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is there anything better than chocolate and peanut butter? I think not! So creamy and smooth. I wish you could find them throughout the year.
Vineyard, UT
Great peanut butter and chocolate combo. Gotta love the eggs because they stay true to form, not like the Christmas trees that look like noses.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Palm bay, FL