BY REESE'S

Stack them, then snack them. These crispy wafers, layered with chocolate and peanut butter provide a satisfying crunch with every bite. They're a crunchy candy bar version of the REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups you know and love.
Ingredient:
Milk,Whey,Cornstarch,Lecithin,Baking Soda,Tbhq And Citric Acid, To Maintain Freshness,Vanillin, Artificial Flavor,
Reeses-fast-break-king-size-bar

• it's very delicious2 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this so bad! Everyone keeps sa...7 Answers
  • Does this taste any different from the cups, or better?3 Answers
  • "The taste great by themselves or even in ice cream!" in 1 review
  • "These are a big hit in my house my son absolutely loves them and I also enjoy they there great for a quick snack in the go or anytime" in 1 review
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE Reese's sticks.  The crunchy layers add something to the traditional Reese's flavors and make it so much more satisfying.  It's crunchy, chocolatey, sweet, and has the peanut butter flavor we all know and love.  It's a great treat!  Plus, they are available everywhere, so there's no excuse not to try them out soon.
Jess R.
Grand Rapids
The absolute perfect combination of chocolate, peanut butter, and wafers. Not too sweet and not a heavy treat either. There is no comparison for Reece's Sticks. Sure you can eat a nutty bars but the fact remains the taste is not the same. This is one of my go to sweet treats!
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Reese’s  is my absolute favorite! I mean really who in their right mind doesn’t love a wonderfully good chocolate? I don’t think it compares to any other chocolate I’ve had in my 29 years of life. I would definitely recommend it to any chocolate lovers!
Gabriella F.
Corp Christi, TX
Reece’s is my all time favorite candy because I adore peanut butter and chocolate paired together. I thought I loved just regular Reece’s cups but when I discovered this I flipped! The wafer gives it such a wonderful light, crispy taste that works so well!
Danielle A.
Winter Park, FL
This candy bar combines two great candies: Kit Kats and Reese’s! While I try to steer clear of candy bars in general, this is a fun one to share with friends. Makes a great addition to any candy basket, or it can just be given (or eaten!) on its own.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The best sweets in my opinion. I love the peanut butter, chocolate and water mix! They’re so good!! Cons? I wish more came in a pack! Target and Walmart always have them but they’re harder to find at grocery stores because not everyone carries them.
Madison S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love Reese’s pretty much all their candy is deliciously bomb lol that peanut butter filling they make is just so good the sticks have to be my favorite though they wafer is delicate and easy to eat and I love how they made their peanut butter filling creamier for these
Brooke R.
Dayton
Reese’s sticks take me back to my childhood, a more simple time. Not only do the Reese’s sticks add a nice crunch to the already delicious Reese’s cup, they take me back to the swimming pool and playing with friends on a hot summer day.
gabby c.
Reese will always be my number one favorite chocolate candy out there! I have tried almost every shape and size they have came out with! the flavor is good peanut butter and chocolate. they are amazing! worth the price.
Lyndi P.
willard, mo
I love these! I am not typically a wafer-lover, but the wafer in these doesn’t change the delicious Reese’s taste, just changes up the texture to a very satisfying crunchiness. These are some of my favorite candy bars.
anabel c.
Do these taste like the regular nutty bars?
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these crispy? Or chewy?
Sarah E.
In my mind, these look tasty - but do the wafers get soggy at all from the peanut butter? I want a nice crunch!
Sarah N.
When you eat these what do you drink with them? milk, water? something else?
Kayla P.
I have been wanting to try this so bad! Everyone keeps saying it tastes amazing! Does it really?

Kohl's