Reese's Spreads Snacksters Peanut Butter Chocolate with Graham Dippers uploaded by Citlalli t.

BY REESE'S

REESE'S Spreads SNACKSTERS with Graham Dippers single-serving containers make it simple to enjoy a delicious peanut butter snack on the go. Just pull off the top, then dip the crunchy graham cracker cookies into the luscious peanut butter chocolate spread for a taste of pure snacking perfection.

• Has anyone found these in stores like Publix or Tatget yet? I'm d...1 Answers
  • Is dark chocolate in the works? :)3 Answers
Lindsay A.
Muncie , IN
These are really good if you're wanting a sweet snack on the go. The peanut butter tastes a lot different than the peanut butter in the actual candy but its really good. They are also good if you have kids and need some little snacks to toss in a bag while you are out running around
Betsy S.
My son loves these little snack packs! He was so excited to find these at Walmart and Joe Vs because we shop there frequently. It is so inexpensive, I will buy him some every time he sees them. I guess that means he’s a lifelong customer!
Kayla Y.
Wellsburg, WV
Such a great snack for little ones! Its not expensive so you can buy as many as you need to get through the week! Its healthy and high in protein which is my favorite thing it....except that its chocolate!!
angela s.
Flint, MI
This is okay. It is very sugary. I am not a huge fan of any snacks like this. It can get very messy when getting to the bottom of the product. Needs to be a wider shorter tub.
Kasey F.
Sand Lake, MI
These are ok. They weren't my favorite. I guess I was expecting to get the same flavor as I would a peanut butter cup but I like the thought of dipping the sticks in!
ava a.
Reese's says just come so far and near Street the great mix of chocolate and peanut butter that you will never want to stop devour room that is a addiction I have AKA eating too much Reese's at 12 in the morning please send me some they are the best thing that's ever happened to me everybody needs to go try some yay
Amanda S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
One of my most favorite Reese's products! I love the chocolate peanut butter spread with the sticks to shovel it into my mouth. Actually this is one of my favorite snacks. SOOOOO YUMMY! MMMMM!
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
Favorite candy ever. This is so yummy. I love how sweet it is and the chocolate is delicious. You can find this almost everywhere and I highly recommend this product. It isn’t expensive
Kelsey C.
Skiatook , OK
So yummy! What a great idea to put peanut butter chocolate and graham crackers sticks! Why didn’t they think of this sooner. I can’t find this too often so when I do I buy a couple.
Mari O.
Roanoke , TX
I have yet to taste these. I love Reese's chocolate so I would love to try these snacks. I have yet seen them in my local Walmart. I can just imagine the delicious rich flavor. It looks so worth a purchase.
Karen B.
La Habra, CA
Is dark chocolate in the works? :)
Alexis W.
Winter Garden, FL
Has anyone found these in stores like Publix or Tatget yet? I'm dying for them!