GroceryPantryReese's
Spreads Peanut Butter Chocolate (368 g)

Reese's Spreads Peanut Butter Chocolate (368 g)

by Reese's

#13 in Nut Butters

Imagine dipping your spoon into a jar of REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups. This spread is the next best thing. Rich, delicious REESE'S Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread turns any snack into a treat, and any treat into a delicacy. It's perfect for everything from apple slices to toast.

Can you still get this anywhere?
Anybody see this in canada?
Has any one tried it and is it good?
Start your review of Reese's Spreads Peanut Butter Chocolate (368 g)!
How would you rate this product?
Q'Ristien B.
When I got my box, I was worried because I don't like Nutelle and they look similar. But adding this the bagels is amazing for breakfast. Or even pretzels for a mid day snack. Delicious! I've tried so many new combinations and they're all great!
Lauren R.
Excelsior Spg, MO
I love this product! It tastes amazing, you can pair it with all kinds of fruits and cookies and toast. It's fun to bake with, it tastes just like the candy. My family and I can't get enough!
Keaton B.
Centralia, IL
Just received this in the mail today to try. Tastes just like Reese's cups! I'm currently eating them with pretzels. So addicting! Definitely will buy this!
Taylor S.
Picayune, MS
Takes just like a Reese's!! If you like Reese's you will enjoy this spread. I gave 4 stars because it gets to be too sweet.
Michelle S.
Detroit, MI
Not a big fan of peanut butter but I am when it comes to Reese's cup. And now the spread!!! Sweet baby Jesus! It yummy..!
Cassie F.
Blairstown, NJ
Ate this right out of the container...amazing!!! I can't wait to try it on things other than a spoon
Hannah B.
Rock Hill, SC
Got this in my influenster voxbox so it was free and ohhhhhh man was it divine! I love chocolate AND peanut butter but together- BAM! Amazing and smooth, I ate it out of the darn JAR! My gosh. So so good. It did have ripened tiny chunks of peanut butter so it wasn't like Nutella perfection. But it was incredible. Highly recommend.
Berenice S.
Baldwin Park, CA
I am not a big fan of chocolate. But let me tell you , the smoothness and peanut taste was pallet changing for me and my 2 children love having it on a piece of toast or apple and last but not least on our homade crepes. I give it 5 stars
andrea W.
This stuff is heaven sent. I was a nutella addict before I tried it. I was given the opportunity to test it for free from Influenster and man, am I glad i did! For a perfect sweet and salty pairing, try pretzels with the spread. I enjoyed it with multiple fruits and loved it just the same! Can you imagine and reese's spread and banana sandwich? I mean, WOW! There are so many recipes on Pinterest for this. I will definitely be buying this in the future.
Carrie P.
Sedalia, MO
My husband loves this, on toast, apples and chocolate. Tastes just like Reese's and very fairly priced. I would recommend and will be buying again.

118 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...