BY REESE'S

Meet your sweet and salty dream snack. Peanuts, pretzels, REESE'S PIECES Candy and REESE'S Minis all mingling happily together. Eat it by the handful, or save the REESE'S candy for last.

• Are these good? I've been wanting to try them for a while...3 Answers
  • I've seen tons of commercials for this snack mix but wher...6 Answers
  • Where is this sold??!! I love Reese's products but I've n...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kristen S.
Parksley, VA
Peanut butter and chocolate are the perfect combo and throw in some other goodies, it’s like a yummy trail mix. Love the convenience of the snack bags. Not to mention if the bags where bigger I would still eat the whole bag so not only are the snack bags convenient they are better for my waist line. I find myself buying a bag while checking out at my grocery
ʝαииα ѕ.
Reese's products will forever be some of my favs; especially since I love peanut butter!! I rarely get these little trail mixes, mostly because I don't see them around too often, but when I do... man these are good! Only complaint would be the package size because I could eat these forever!
Brooke R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like this treat! It is affordable and in a convenient serving size! I love having a trail mix of my favorite snacks all in one package. Its got a great flavor and I prefer this to the alternatives. I buy it at walmart, but I'm sure you can find it at any local stores.
Gianna I.
Traverse City, MI
This stuff is addicting. The delicious balance of salt vs sweet invited your hand back to the bag over and over again. Just the right amount of peanuts to chocolate and peanut butter to pretzel. Although they could throw in a few more cups, couldn’t ya guys??
Karina C.
chicago
Cassandra G.
Birmingham
Smells good, looks good, taste good! The only downfall is that I wish I got more of the cups and less peanuts. The flavor is still amazing but I buy it for the chocolate not the peanuts. I usually keep some packs in my bag for when I need a quick snack!
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
A very good snack while on the go or if you’re an indecisive person! Perfect combination of salty, sweet, and savory. Really tides you over until your next meal. It is more expensive than I like to spend on a one time use snack, but when you can get them for a food deal they’re a great buy!
karla a.
I love chocolate. I decided to get some at the store just to try them and I’ve been getting them ever since. The combination of the chocolate with everything else is so good. I would definitely recommend it from a quick snack
Susan T.
Havelock, NC
Great little snack mix for on the go, it is a good little “treat” to have during the day to satisfy your sweet tooth. Normally I grab one if I have a long shift at work or to pack the kids lunches every now and then.
kelsey u.
Petaluma, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you are craving chocolate but can't decide what you want this is a great option. Same great reeses flavor but with more added goodies. Usually have a deal like 2 for five dollars at the gas station
Apryl C.
Where is this sold??!! I love Reese's products but I've never seen this before!
Ashley H.
Salem, Or
I've seen tons of commercials for this snack mix but where can I buy them?
Kelsi H.
Are these good? I've been wanting to try them for a while now.