BY REESE'S

The hunt for the perfect snack has come to an end! REESE'S Snack Mix has finally made the purchase of snack foods easy and with its delicious mixture of peanuts, pretzels, and REESE'S PIECES Candy, it has the perfect balance of sweet and salty! With its pantry-perfect packaging, the REESE'S Snack Mix Canister is perfect for on-the-go and everyday snacking. Don’t hesitate; the deliciousness awaits! Get snacking! see more...

• Are these good? I've been wanting to try them for a while now. 3 Answers
  • I've seen tons of commercials for this snack mix but where can I ...6 Answers
  • Where is this sold??!! I love Reese's products but I've never see...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amber T.
Plant City
These are amazing!! I mean there he perfect little gift to give to someone or even to just have for a snack during work or even a midnight snack there not much money and they are great I would buy in bulk if I could
Julia M.
I am not a fan of pretzels but with this combination of treats and snacks they don’t taste too bad. I think this is a great snack to munch on at the movies and it’s not too pricey. It’s sold most grocery stores and gas stations as well!
alicia L.
Abbeville, LA
Very good snack that helps keep me sated until lunch. I usually have one a week. This is a very affordable snack. I would recommend to others as it can easily be purchased from almost any store. Certainly worthy of a repurchase.
Amanda T.
Holly
I love throwing these packets in my bag as a quick snack. Although they may not be the healthiest, they taste great and have lots of variety to keep things interesting. Also, they keep me full between meals which is nice!
Amanda S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
I pretty much love anything Reese's but this is a nice twist of candy versus snack. With little peanut butter cups, Reese's Piece's, and peanuts, with a few other things I can't't remember, I don't feel so guilty eating chocolate as a snack. It actually has some health benefits with the peanuts in there. So delicious, I usually buy several on each week grocery shopping.
Hayley L.
stuart
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This chocolate is very delicious. . The flavors really burst in your mouth. It is a good price and a lot of times the price for the chocolate is not too much for the amount of it you get. I recommend to try them out!
Sandra H.
My son bought this the other day for me and this is really good not all sweet which I like it had pretzels and Reese pieces and little tiny peanut butter cups that where so cute
Beckie S.
Woodbridge, VA
Delicious snack mix! It’s fun to be able to eat Reese’s as a snack and not feel like I’m just straight up eating candy. Good variety of flavors in the snack mix as well
Staci S.
Corbin
My issue with this product was not in the actual mini Reese’s or the Reese’s pieces, but the added products. The peanuts and pretzels were virtually flavorless and I feel they were added a lackluster filler to get a new product out quick.
Rhodessa G.
Snohomish
Too sweet! Usually I love Reece’s products and I love snack mixes, so when I bought this I was very excited to try it. To my disappointment, the mini Reece’s were way too sweet, pretzels dry with no salt, and I’ll be honest the peanuts were the only part they got right!
Apryl C.
Where is this sold??!! I love Reese's products but I've never seen this before!
Ashley H.
Salem, Or
I've seen tons of commercials for this snack mix but where can I buy them?
Kelsi H.
Are these good? I've been wanting to try them for a while now.