BY REESE'S

Meet your sweet and salty dream snack. Peanuts, pretzels, REESE'S PIECES Candy and REESE'S Minis all mingling happily together. Eat it by the handful, or save the REESE'S candy for last.

• Are these good? I've been wanting to try them for a while...3 Answers
  • I've seen tons of commercials for this snack mix but wher...6 Answers
  • Where is this sold??!! I love Reese's products but I've n...7 Answers
Carolyn D.
Farmingdale, NY
This snack mix is so freaking delicious. Peanut butter, pretzels, nuts, and Reese's pieces. It's sweet and salty. Great as a snack or a treat for dessert. Anything with Reese's is always delicious and well priced. Definitely recommend trying this if you haven't already.
Gianna I.
Traverse City, MI
This stuff is addicting. The delicious balance of salt vs sweet invited your hand back to the bag over and over again. Just the right amount of peanuts to chocolate and peanut butter to pretzel. Although they could throw in a few more cups, couldn’t ya guys??
Marissa N.
Fleming Island, FL
Honestly I love Reese’s, but these were just slightly disappointing. I was not a fan of the salty-to-sweet ration, and for that reason I probably would not buy them again. I’ll stick with my other beloved Reese’s.
Hannah J.
Morganton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these. They aren’t available everywhere, but when I find them I usually have to get them. They are great for quick snacks and road trips. I would recommend if you love Reese’s as much as I do.
alicia L.
Abbeville, LA
Very good snack that helps keep me sated until lunch. I usually have one a week. This is a very affordable snack. I would recommend to others as it can easily be purchased from almost any store. Certainly worthy of a repurchase.
Magdalena L.
I like the tiny pieces because they melt in your mouth! When we have a road trip I always bought this to eat them during the trip!! Peanut butter and chocolate is the best combination ever!!
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Really tasty. I just had this for the first time today and I really enjoyed it. Just the perfect mixture of salty and sweet. My boyfriend got this for me from a Walmart neighborhood market. I would recommend trying them.
Melody d.
mchenry
This is very delicious . I LOVE CHOCOLATE . . This meets my expectations. Yum! I love food. I will eat this again. I’m a chocoholic😂 also its not that pricy. I love peanut butter!
Angie O.
Detroit, MI
These are okay, I remember I used to buy them and take them with me to eat during class. They were good but I feel like the combination of snacks just wasn’t that fitting. I’d prefer to just eat each snack alone, not together!
Natalie S.
South Houston, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This chocolate taste good, it’s not bad tasting at all. It doesn’t have a strong chocolate flavor though and the texture is not hard nor soft, they are small and bite size these are good to eat! They are not as sweet btw I would recommend this chocolate! This is like a trail mix with chocolate! Except it just has pretzels, random crunchy stuff and chocolate and peanut butter it tastes good!
Apryl C.
Where is this sold??!! I love Reese's products but I've never seen this before!
Ashley H.
Salem, Or
I've seen tons of commercials for this snack mix but where can I buy them?
Kelsi H.
Are these good? I've been wanting to try them for a while now.