2 colors available

BY REESE'S

The hunt for the perfect snack has come to an end! Reese’s Snack Mix has finally made the purchase of snack foods easy and with its delicious mixture of peanuts, pretzels, and Reese’s Pieces Candy, it has the perfect balance of sweet and salty! With its slim packaging, Reese’s Snack Mix Tubes are perfect for on-the-go and everyday snacking. Don’t hesitate; the deliciousness awaits! Get snacking! see more...

• Are these good? I've been wanting to try them for a while now. 3 Answers
  • I've seen tons of commercials for this snack mix but where can I bu...6 Answers
  • Where is this sold??!! I love Reese's products but I've never seen ...7 Answers
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Brownstown, IN
Review for: Canister
It was love at first site when I saw this Reese's snack mix on a commercial. I went straight to CVS and bought the three packs they had left. I must say the small on the go bags were a little pricey but it was so worth it. This Reese's snack Mix is the perfect combination or sweet and salty. It's filled with mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Reese's Pieces, pretzels, and peanuts. There is no comparison to regular Trail Mix. Once you've had this you will never go back! This is now my new favorite snack. I'm completely addicted.
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
This is a fairly tasty snack mix. As expected, there are quite a few pretzels and peanuts and not as many reeses pieces and peanut butter cups, but they are a handy size to keep in your purse and munch on some when you are hungry and need a quick pick-me-up while you are out. I like the plastic containers you can buy them in so they are easy to reseal and are a handy container to keep long after its empty for other things you want to carry.
Chapel Hill, NC
Review for: Canister
If heaven could come in a little snack bottle filled with sweet and salty, this would be it!! This is my absolute favorite snack mix ever. I've tried so many before and this mix has the perfect combination of salty peanuts and sweet chocolate/peanut butter. It's a little pricer than what I had expected but I love the mix so much that I'd be willing to pay the price for it. It's definitely addicting so beware!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
W Valley City, UT
Review for: Canister
Best thing ever invented! I ran across this snack at the check stand at my local CVS and I was surprised that this existed, haha. As a LOVER of all things trail mix and Reese's, I had to purchase. I believe I've just found my new go to snack. It's a perfect on the go snack, especially if you want to cover your hunger. It's also fun to eat because who doesn't love chocolate?
Chapel Hill, NC
Review for: Reese's Snack Mix, 2 oz
If you want a very carb filled, chocolate and peanut butter drenched trail mix, than this is for you. I love the chocolate and peanut butter reese's and the fact that there are tiny pretzels included in the mix. I don't know if its the best price for this mix. I don't think the value is worth the price but I know I will definitely buy this product again in the future.
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
Review for: Canister
Amazing! I always loved the sweet and salty mix. And chocolate and pretzels are always the perfect combo. I have to mention I LOVE Reese's as well. So when I seen the commercial I knew I would be purchasing. Really good.

Only thing is I wish it was mixed better. It's almost layered. So I had to keep shaking it to make it mixed. Either way still good
Rochelle H.
Rochelle H.
Review for: Canister
I'm a life-long Reese's freak. These are so dang delicious and make me feel better about snacking. The mix of salty and sweet is perfect. I'm still not quite sure if I'm in love with the pretzels, but when you eat them with the peanut butter cups they're okay. Reese's are always best eaten when cold or frozen and these are no different.
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Dayton
Review for: Reese's Snack Mix, 2 oz
Love!! I could eat these all day, bag after little bag. They are pretty much all encompassing. There are peanuts, chocolate, more chocolate, and salty pretzels. I really enjoy when I get these. They are kind of expensive but I buy when I have some extra money. Recommend highly.
Shawn B.
Shawn B.
Allen Park, MI
Review for: Canister
When I first saw this product in the store I knew I needed to purchase it in order to try it. I love anything Reese's and this product just satisfies my cravings because of the variety of different types of snacks in the same container together.
Marisol T.
Marisol T.
Review for: Canister
This snack container is perfect for road trips, picnics or any on the go activity! Comes in a sturdy plastic container with a lid. I can never get enough Reeses cups. This contains chocolate, peanut butter and nuts! Delicious!
Apryl C.
Apryl C.
Where is this sold??!! I love Reese's products but I've never seen this before!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Salem, Or
I've seen tons of commercials for this snack mix but where can I buy them?
Kelsi H.
Kelsi H.
Are these good? I've been wanting to try them for a while now.