BY REESE'S #4 in Ice Cream Toppings & Cones

You'll go nuts for this new twist on REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups. Pouring REESE'S Shell Topping on your ice cream is like pouring nirvana on heaven.

Reese's Shell Chocolate & Peanut Butter Topping
  • "Since Reeses' Peanut Butter Cups are my second favorite candy I was so excited when I saw my dad brought this home one night for ice cream sundae's." in 7 reviews
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I love Reeses peanut butter cups, do buying this was a no brainer. It was $2.99 at Wal-Mart. Great flavor!! Dries extremely fast. I recommend putting container in hot water for 30 seconds, then shake shake shake, then squeeze on ice cream. My FAVORITE topping!!
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I love Reeses peanut butter cups, so buying this was a no brainer! Fabulous flavor! Dries extremely fast.
When brand new, take the seal off, run the bottle under hot water for 30 seconds, then shake shake shake!!
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
We love Reese's Shell for our ice cream or cake enjoyment! Taste amazing and really hits the spot on a hot summer day or even a cool fall day. Will buy again at this amazing price and yummy taste!
Valerie J.
Ontario , CA
Delicious on any ice cream! I have to stop myself from putting too much! Can be used on pretzels and other cold treats! Tastes like melted Reese’s and dries hard
Jessica A.
If you love chocolate and Reese's you will love this ice cream topping. It hardens once it is on the ice cream so it feels like you are eating a Klondike Bar. My local grocery store sells this so I have no problem finding it. I love the texture it gives my ice-cream. I usually put it on top of the ice cream and then mix it together for a crunch melty texture. So good!
Bethany W.
Blairsville, GA
Reece's hard shell makes your ice cream taste so much better. U can taste the chocolate and the peanut butter and it hardens quickly. Great treat for yourself or your kids. :) It's very yummy in ice cream cones too. That's my favorite way to eat it.
Nina G.
Pikeville , NC
When I was pregnant with my youngest I wanted this on top of vanilla ice cream all the damn time !!!!! I literally craved this stuff lol
It tastes just like Reese’s peanut butter cups to me and I love the crunch,my kids also love it let’s say it’s a staple for our banana split days!
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
This stuff!!! Omg. I remember when it came out, my cousins and I would eat ice cream just for the shell! It's not only a little fascinating to see it in action, but it's truly delicious. Fun instantly added to any dessert, or birthday party!
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
This is great on ice cream. It hardens perfectly and it's very hard and chocolatey. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes fudge or vanilla dipped ice cream cones! Definitely will buy again and again
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Since Reeses' Peanut Butter Cups are my second favorite candy I was so excited when I saw my dad brought this home one night for ice cream sundae's. , and I wasn't disappointed! i love that kolondike bar type chocolate that cracks enough so you can easily eat your masterpiece. I also appreciated that the chocolate flavor was strong and didn't taste bland or artificial like many of it's kind.
Lucy P.
Bayamon, PR
Is too sweet?
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
Where can you buy this? I have a hard time finding it where i live!
Holly B.
Belleville , Mi
How long does this last
Rikki S.
Big Spring
Is this available at any Walmart ? Or H.E.B ??
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do the sell these in Canada?