BY REESE'S #3 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

The Whole Family Will Enjoy Reese's Peanut Butter Trees. Fill Their Stockings With Festive Rich Milk Chocolate Candy Filled With The Creamy Peanut Butter You Know And Love, Shaped For The Season
Ingredient:
Peanuts,Milk Chocolate,Sugar,Cocoa Butter,Chocolate,Nonfat Milk,Milk Fat,Lactose,Lecithin,Pgpr, Emulsifier,Sugar,Dextrose,Vegetable Oil,Palm Oil,Shea Oil,Sunflower Oil,And/Or Sa,Fflower Oil,Chocolate,Nonfat Milk,Contains 2% Or Less Of: Whey,Salt,Milk Fat,Lecithin,Tbhq And Citric Acid, To Maintain Freshness,Vanillin, Artificial Flavor,Peanuts,Milk Chocolate,Sugar,Cocoa Butter,Chocolate,Skim Milk,Milk Fat,Lactose,Lecithin,Pgpr,Sugar,Dextrose,Vegetable Oil,Palm Oil,Shea Oil,Sunflower Oil,Palm Kernel Oil,And/Or,Safflower Oil,Contains 2% Or Less Of: Chocolate,Salt,Skim Milk,Whey,Lecithin,Tbhq And Citric Acid, To Maintain Freshness,Vanillin, Artificial Flavor,,,,Milk Chocolate,Sugar,Cocoa Butter,Chocolate,Skim Milk,Milk Fat,Lactose,Lecithin,Pgpr,Peanuts,Sugar,Dextrose,Salt,Tbhq And Citric Acid, To Maintain Freshness

Reese's Reese's Peanut Butter Trees
  • "I love the holiday Reese's because the shapes are so big which means lots of peanut butter!" in 5 reviews
  • "I could eat them all day long." in 1 review
  • "They have just the right amount of peanut butter to satisfy me. " in 1 review
Morgan P.
Wichita
This is my favorite chocolate! The peanut butter and chocolate is a perfect mix! Sometimes it can be a bit too much chocolate for me. Reese is typically pretty affordable depending on what size and amount you purchase. If you love chocolate and peanut butter you will love this! I love the shake they tailor it to the holidays.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really wish the seasonal Reese's were something you could purchase all year round. To me, they are so much better than the originals because they have more peanut butter and the peanut butter to chocolate ratio is on point. So tasty and if you dont like Reese's then you need a serious life evaluation. Thank you.
Shelby M.
Dalton City
I love the holiday shapes better than the original Reese’s cups because there seems to be more peanut butter in them. I love peanut butter and I think peanut butter and chocolate are one of the best combinations ever invented (along with peanut butter and jelly of course) I can’t wait for these to be “back in season”.
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i love the Reese’s Peanut Butter Trees ! I personally like to buy them wrapped individually for under 90¢. i always look forward to christmas time because these are my favorite ! they contain more peanut butter than a normal peanut butter cup and it’s just so delicious ! definitely a must have
Christina G.
OMG, who doesn’t love Reese‘s peanut butter?!? Regardless if it’s the cups, the bunnies, the hearts, or the trees, they are addicting. Actually the ones they put out around the holidays are even better because it is more peanut butter and a thinner layer of chocolate and that’s what I love.
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Reese's Peanut Butter cups so any time they make them into different shapes is usually awesome. I love that they do fun shapes for different holidays and they always taste just as good as the original. I definitely recommend grabbing some for fun around the holidays!
Koey B.
Bradenton
I love these trees! For some reason they seem more flavorful than the regular reese's. They are more full in texture and seem a little more I tensely flavored. I really love the trees. For the price you still get quite a lot. I try and pick up a bag each year when they come out.
Lexie R.
So cute! Reese’s are my favorite candy because, although I’m more of a dark chocolate lover than milk chocolate, Reese’s has my favorite milk chocolate and the peanut butter combo is to die for! The Christmas tree shape makes for the perfect candy bowl addition or even goody bag treat!
Jillian E.
Columbia, SC
Holy moly, I don't know why but the Christmas edition is sooo much better than the regular Reece's. So good in fact, I actually like to purchase them all at once as soon as they start to sell in my local grocery store. Such a great buy, also I just needed the word count so I could qualify for an excellent review! 10/10 purchase! Will never let you down!! I WOULD INVEST DEEPLY INTO THIS PRODUCT!
Mackenzie K.
I love Reese’s sooooo much, and this is no exception! In this particular version there is a lot more peanut butter than the normal version which I like because peanut butter is my favorite part of the candy but you might not like it if you like the chocolate part
Tyese B.
Is it just me or do these taste better than regular Reese's cups? ;)
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
Easter eggs vs Christmas trees - vote!!!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Which do you like better, Reese's Eggs, or trees?
Niki K.
Do you have a favorite holiday shape?
Mary C.
Are they like regular Reece's cup?