BY REESE'S #3 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

The Whole Family Will Enjoy Reese's Peanut Butter Trees. Fill Their Stockings With Festive Rich Milk Chocolate Candy Filled With The Creamy Peanut Butter You Know And Love, Shaped For The Season
Peanuts,Milk Chocolate,Sugar,Cocoa Butter,Chocolate,Nonfat Milk,Milk Fat,Lactose,Lecithin,Pgpr, Emulsifier,Sugar,Dextrose,Vegetable Oil,Palm Oil,Shea Oil,Sunflower Oil,And/Or Sa,Fflower Oil,Chocolate,Nonfat Milk,Contains 2% Or Less Of: Whey,Salt,Milk Fat,Lecithin,Tbhq And Citric Acid, To Maintain Freshness,Vanillin, Artificial Flavor,Peanuts,Milk Chocolate,Sugar,Cocoa Butter,Chocolate,Skim Milk,Milk Fat,Lactose,Lecithin,Pgpr,Sugar,Dextrose,Vegetable Oil,Palm Oil,Shea Oil,Sunflower Oil,Palm Kernel Oil,And/Or,Safflower Oil,Contains 2% Or Less Of: Chocolate,Salt,Skim Milk,Whey,Lecithin,Tbhq And Citric Acid, To Maintain Freshness,Vanillin, Artificial Flavor,,,,Milk Chocolate,Sugar,Cocoa Butter,Chocolate,Skim Milk,Milk Fat,Lactose,Lecithin,Pgpr,Peanuts,Sugar,Dextrose,Salt,Tbhq And Citric Acid, To Maintain Freshness

Reese's Reese's Peanut Butter Trees
  • "I love the holiday Reese's because the shapes are so big which means lots of peanut butter!" in 5 reviews
  • "I could eat them all day long." in 1 review
  • "They have just the right amount of peanut butter to satisfy me. " in 1 review
Jonnay V.
These are the cutest! They also taste really good, maybe even better than the regular Reeses. I love that they come out with these every holiday season. These have a lot of peanut butter in them since they're pretty large. Reese's is one of my all time favorite candies, and I'd highly recommend this to all peanut butter and chocolate lovers. It's really rich and creamy.
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have no idea what it is about these christmas tree shapes that makes these treats even more fantastic. Reece's peanut butter cups are my favorite candy but when the holiday's come around I need these fun shapes. For some reason the shapes are so much better. You can find these festive candies just about anywhere! Local grocery stores or pharmacy's are your best bet!
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
I got these for my boyfriend because he really likes the eggs they put out at Easter time.  The trees though seem a little different, like the peanut butter is a little denser.  They're also kind of pricey for something that tastes better in a different shape.  I think I'll just wait for the eggs next time.
Kaitlin V.
Salem, OH
Chocolate and peanut butter: these two flavors go unmatched in sweet pairings. And when it comes to candy, I love a good Reese's. Personally, I like the shapes ones better than the originals. During Christmas, I make it a point to buy Reese's trees. They make a great addition to loved one's stockings or gifts.
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
Reeses Holiday Peanut Butter Trees are the ultimate in holiday yumminess! They are so cute when set out on a serving dish at a party and also would make the best stocking stuffer at Christmas time for any age group! Reeses Holiday Peanut Butter Trees are sure to bring a smile to everyone's faces!
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
I love that Reese's came out with something that is specific for holiday time but not like a new product. It is the same Reese's just in the shape of a tree. Reese's has a great taste. I have found that if you are eating Reese's in warm weather it helps to refrigerate them for a while beforehand.
Larissa A.
These are better than regular Reese's because they are full of more peanut butter! The taste is great and they are so fun to have around Christmas time because of the shape of the tree. The peanut butter and chocolate go perfectly together. Once you buy them once, you will want to keep buying them!
Stephanie M.
Reese’s Peanut Butter cups (and other shapes) are my absolute favorite chocolate candy. The trees and hearts are fun for the holidays and seem to have even more delicious peanut butter than the cups. I’m embarrassed to admit this, but I can eat a 6 pack of these in one day- they’re just so good!
Sarah M.
i love the Reese’s Peanut Butter Trees ! I personally like to buy them wrapped individually for under 90¢. i always look forward to christmas time because these are my favorite ! they contain more peanut butter than a normal peanut butter cup and it’s just so delicious ! definitely a must have
Lindsay B.
I love reeces but i am a sucker for These shaped versions. They seem to have more peanut butter than the regular cups do. I also think the chocolate is more creamy than the regualer cups. If u havent tried the season reeces give it a go. I dont know anyone who doesnt like them.
Tyese B.
Is it just me or do these taste better than regular Reese's cups? ;)
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
Easter eggs vs Christmas trees - vote!!!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Which do you like better, Reese's Eggs, or trees?
Niki K.
Do you have a favorite holiday shape?
Mary C.
Are they like regular Reece's cup?