BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker® Reese's™ Puffs™ Muffin Mix.
New!
Whole Grain 8g or more per serving.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Naturally & Artificially Peanut Butter Flavored.
Makes 12 muffins. see more...

Reese's Puffs Muffin Mix
  • "I was surprised that the peanut butter and chocolate flavor actually tasted good- sometimes these products taste funny." in 3 reviews
Amber S.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Foodie Expert
Reese chocolate, no matter what type will always be my favorite!! Every time I go out to a convenient store I always get atleast a reese cup!!
Schnea R.
Schnea R.
Saint Helens, OR
Love this cereal. The only cereal that my son will eat considering his favorite candy is Reeces peanut butter cups.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Ruston, LA
This has always been and will forever be the best cereal in the world. I can't think of one cereal that even compares.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Every time I go to the store I have to buy these my husband and son go crazy over this cereal! I highly recommend
Haley M.
Haley M.
Reese's puffs have always been one of my favorite cereals, granted it's sugary but what cereal isn't these days?
Elaine B.
Elaine B.
San Francisco, CA
I used this to make a special shaped cake for a bridal shower recently. I like to use a more dense mix for any kind of shaped cake, so it won't crumble all over. I gotta tell you, it was really tasty. I made them into muffins another time after. Really good crumble to put on top, as well.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
Foodie Expert
These taste great, anything chocolate and peanut buttery in my opinion does. Easy to make as well.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Harrisburg, PA
Anything chocolate or peanut butter = my best friend! But my most favorite is Reese's! Reese's ANYTHING! Cups, miniatures, Fast Break, BIG cups, Reese Pieces, Ice cream, cereal, desserts, etc. It's all amazing!
Emily P.
Emily P.
My boys cannot get enough of these. They taste so good they are a dangerous temptation for moms counting calories.
Alissa K.
Alissa K.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious. I was surprised that the peanut butter and chocolate flavor actually tasted good- sometimes these products taste funny. I think of these more of cupcakes than muffins though, but I don't like too much sugar at breakfast.