Reese's Puffs Cereal

Hershey's Cocoa & Reese's peanut butter sweet & crunchy corn puffs. With whole grain first ingredient. Per 3/4 Cup Serving: 120 calories. 0.5 g sat fat (3% DV). 160 mg sodium (7% V). 10 g sugars. calcium (10% DV). vitamin D (10% DV). This cereal contains 11 g whole grain per serving. Whole Grain: 11 g or more per serving. Eat 48 g or more of whole grains daily. At least 48 grams recommended daily. A whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient. www.WholeGrainNation.com. Our mission is nourishing lives. We guarantee your satisfaction with the quality of our products, and we are committed to nourishing lives, to protecting our environment and to giving back to our global communities. generalmills.com. Exchange: 1-1/2 starch. Exchange calculations based on Choose Your Foods: Exchange Lists for Diabetes 2008 the American Dietetic Association, the American Diabetes Association. reesepuffs.com. 100% recycled paperboard.

Peanut: 1

Wheat: 2

Calories: 160

Potassium: 270mg

ServingSize-InGrams: 29g

Whole Grain Corn, Sugar, Reese's Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Sugar, Monoglycerides, Peanut Oil, Slat, Molasses, Corn Starch), Dextrose, Corn Starch, Corn Syrup, Rice Bran and/or Canola Oil, Corn Meal, Salt, Hershey's Cocoa, Red 40, Yellows 5 & 6, Blue 1 and Other Color Added, Trisodium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor. BHT Added to Preserve Freshness. Vitamins and Minerals: Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc and Iron (Mineral Nutrients), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), a B Vitamin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin A (Palmitate), a B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.; Contains peanut; may contain wheat ingredients.; Hershey's Cocoa & Reese's peanut butter sweet & crunchy corn puffs. With whole grain first ingredient. Per 3/4 Cup Serving: 120 calories; 0.5 g sat fat (3% DV); 160 mg sodium (7% V); 10 g sugars; calcium (10% DV); vitamin D (10% DV). This cereal contains 11 g whole grain per serving. Whole Grain: 11 g or more per serving. Eat 48 g or more of whole grains daily. At least 48 grams recommended daily. A whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient. www.WholeGrainNation.com. Our mission is nourishing lives. We guarantee your satisfaction with the quality of our products, and we are committed to nourishing lives, to protecting our environment and to giving back to our global communities. generalmills.com. Exchange: 1-1/2 starch. Exchange calculations based on Choose Your Foods: Exchange Lists for Diabetes 2008 the American Dietetic Association, the American Diabetes Association. reesepuffs.com. 100% recycled paperboard.

Monounsaturated Fat: 1.5g

Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g

Total Fat: 3g

Total Carbohydrate: 28g

Cholesterol: 5mg

Do you like to use less milk or a lot, soggy or crispy?
The price is worth it??
Is this bad for you?
Start your review of Reese's Puffs Cereal!
Jordan L.
Snellville, GA
Reese's Puffs Cereal uploaded by Jordan L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Can't go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate! I'm not a big cereal person for breakfast but I love these with almond milk for a sweet snack.
Karan B.
Wilmington
Purchased at: Target
It tastes like Reese’s. A bit too sugary. Very tasty for sure. I highly recommend it.
Patrick J.
Fergus falls, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is by far one of my favorite if it isnt my favorite cereal. It isnt really that expensive. It has a great attractive looking box. I've eaten this since i was a kid and it still tastes the same. I usually vuy this cereal at food lion or Wal-Mart.
Meliesa W.
Reese's Puffs Cereal uploaded by Meliesa W.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love this cereal. I love any Reese's products. This completely tastes like you're eating Reese's for breakfast. You get that chocolatey peanut butter taste. This literally is one of the best cereals. I would completely recommend if anybody likes chocolate and peanut butter.
Lexi V.
Brunswick
Purchased at: Target
WAY TO MUCH SUGAR FOR KIDS!!! 9 Grams of sugar for each puff... WAY TO MUCH.. What were people thinking.
Nat F.
One of my favorite late night snack foods! Yummy chocolate and peanut butter flavor with crunch is hard to beat.
Kayla M.
Kingston, TN
I love this cereal even as an adult. I remember as a kid it having a different taste, better than now. But I still love it and still buy it!
Arielle S.
Orlando
Reese’s Puffs are my guilty pleasure. I add it to yogurts and ice cream and it is the best.
Ana B.
Brooklyn, NY
This cereal is so yummy! It’s the perfect way to start the day tasting delicious peanut butter! I love it so much. It’s crunchy and General Mills quality is always very good. It’s 100% kosher parve. Yummy yummy!
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
I AM ADDICTED to this cereal. I honestly don’t love Reese’s peanut butter cups very much, but this cereal is amazing. The quality is great and it doesn’t get soggy in the milk quick like other cereals. It’s great with or without milk and is legit something you need in your life.