9 colors available

BY REESE'S #83 in Cereal

First Ingredient Whole GrainA whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient. 11g whole grain per serving. At least 48 grams recommended daily. see more...

• Do these taste really good??? 6 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used this as a topping? Like for ice cream or for c...6 Answers
  • Is it pretty rich tasting?3 Answers
Reese's® Puffs® Cereal
  • "This is a good cereal if your in the mood for a sweet treat, Perfect balance of chocolate and peanut butter." in 3 reviews
  • "Can't go wrong with that!" in 1 review
  • "The perfect amount of peanut butter puffs and chocolate puffs." in 1 review
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
This is my son's favorite cereal out of all of them out there! I bought mine at Walmart. I forgot how much it was for a 1 pound box. I love the taste. It chocolaty and peanut buttery, over all pretty good, but the only down side is it has a lot of sugar. After one hour of eating this cereal I can see my son going thru a sugar rush so I would recommend on eating this in moderation.
April W.
April W.
I have not had these in a very long time.As a kid these were one of my favorites.They were so full of peanut butter and so great tasting.They were best in milk opposed to by themselves.They are not healthy but that didn't matter when I was a kid.Maybe I will try them again soon.
cassie g.
cassie g.
My absolute favorite cereal. As close to the real chocolate as you can in cereal form. I buy about 2 boxes every week because my children & I absolutely love it. Better than the captain peanut butter crunch. I'd even say it's better than Pop's, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Life, etc.
Liz V.
Liz V.
If you like Reese's or a peanut butter lover you will most definitely like this. Especially since you can add milk and drink it when its all gone. It's probably not the most healthy meal for breakfast but I would choose this over others and buy it again
Agustina Z.
Agustina Z.
Riverdale, GA
I really love eating this, especially when there's something important that day, I'll eat this for a breakfast. It really tastes like peanut butter. Maybe it's just me but this cereal really wakes me up. I enjoy this and think everyone else will.
Shane S.
Shane S.
Bentonville, AR
Foodie Expert
Besides Reese's peanut butter cups, the Reese's Puff cereal is the next best option. This is one of my go to cereals. I recommend this to people who haven't tried it. The best part is when all the cereal is gone, the chocolate milk at the end.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , IL
Foodie Expert
I'm a huge fan of Reese's so it only made sense that I bought the cereal. It tastes just like the candy and makes for a great quick breakfast. I'm sure it's not healthiest but oh well. I would recommend to everyone. My kids love it too.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite cereals from childhood. I remember when they first started selling it! I think it's a great mix of peanut butter and chocolate and is exactly what you would imagine Reese's to be in cereal form!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Foodie Expert
REESES PUFFS REESES PUFFS PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE FLAVORR a good snack cereal. Would not eat as a breakfast thing. Very sugary but super delicious. Would be great on a cupcake. Don't eat if you're allergic.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Foodie Expert
Amazing cearl I don't even need milk I just eat it as a snack!! And also if your vegan you can still eat it trust me look it up so that's great!! Just taste soooo good!!!
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
San Antonio, TX
Has anyone ever used this as a topping? Like for ice cream or for cupcakes? (:
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
Do these taste really good???
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Is it pretty rich tasting?