BY REESE'S

Full-prescription strength. Single dose effectiveness. For the entire family. Measuring cup included. Doctor recommended. This product contains 4mg of sodium per teaspoon. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Meghan B.
Saint Louis, MO
When i was younger, my sister and I had to use this medicine. As embarrassing as it is, this medicine did wonders to curb the itching. It took maybe an hour to kick in, but once it did it was a great relief.
Jasmine L.
Saw a lady at Walgreens the other day, she had this in her cart, I googled what pinworms were and was curious to see if the medicine actually worked, I asked her and she said it did wonders for her.
Kayla W.
Danville , KY
I've used this one time. It worked well on ringworm that I ended up getting from puppies.
Felica A.
MILAN, IL
Reese's Pinworm Med works wonders! Having a young child whom suffers from PICA we deal with pinworm at least once a year. As soon as it is a confirmed case of pinworm we give the recommended dose for weight and retreat 2 weeks later (as recommended to make sure all the worms have been killed) and the pinworm are gone. The first time we dealt with this our pharmacist informed us the prescription for pinworm was discontinued and they only carried Reese's, since then it's been our go to treatment.
Erin J.
Willard, MO
I am very glad this stuff worked. I wish there was more in the bottle because we all had to take it in the family.
crystal s.
Fort Myers, FL
Unfortunately, I know from first hand experience that this a great medication. My sons both had pinworm in 2014 and we were all made to take this. The flavor we got was banana and it was very easy to take. The pinworms were gone instantly.
Jennifer L.
Columbia, TN
Very good product and does exactly what it says it will do! You may need to take a couple of doses to get rid of the pinworms. Be sure to wash all towels, clothing and bedding in hot water to kill the eggs.