BY REESE'S #32 in Chocolate

That’s right, all of your dreams are coming true. REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups and REESE’S PIECES Candy have come together to create the ultimate in peanut butter cups: the REESE’S PIECES Peanut Butter Cup. This masterpiece of snacking glory looks like a traditional REESE’S Peanut Butter Cup but is in fact stuffed to the brim with delicious REESE’S PIECES Candies, creating a mouthwatering experience. Don’t miss out on this magnum opus of the candy world.

• Those look soooo good!1 Answers
  • Is this your favorite candy to sneak into the movie theater? Inst...96 Answers
  • So ive always loved reeses, but are theses any good? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Shannon F.
Londonderry, NH
This is Reese's best invention yet. I was skeptical at first. I thought there was regular size Reese's pieces candy inside the big cup. I was wrong. This is a bigger than usual peanut butter cup with miniature Reese's pieces inside of it. It is amazing! Creamy peanut butter and then a nice little crunch. It is well worth $1.00. They are hard to find so I suggest when you find one you buy a couple and do not share with your husband or kids. I do not recommend this only because if I do then there will be less for me to buy ;)
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
These were my savior when it was getting to a breaking point during a medical weight loss process lol. I had loss a lot of weight but was getting frustrated I couldn't really cater to my sweet tooth but when I found a box of these and realized how little just 20 of these guys were I found my sanity again and my husband wasn't so grumpy with his new little treats lol. Since then I've learned to make room and incorporate my favs into my lifestyle without going overboard to keep my sanity and these were a huge help!
Jon H.
West Wyoming , PA
Can you say amazing?! If you're a peanut butter fan like me, then you already know the addiction these little guys have on a person. Reese is my favorite candy and having these cute size pieces really makes my day. Now, its' going to be hard not to go overboard with these. You'll just keep reaching in the bag until you hit bottom. Remember, moderation is key, and that you'll want to have these every so often. The calories matter and you'll thank me later if you're a healthy eater/calorie counter.
Miranda T.
Rock Hill, SC
I'm not a fan of Reese's pieces. They taste funny to me. But my mom got these for me. So I decided to try to. I was pleasantly surprised by the taste. They didn't have that funky taste the pieces normally have but they are super small pieces. So there is Alot of them in there. I couldn't get over the crunchiness with every bite. They taste very good and I would eat them again If they were bought for me. But I think you need to be prepared before you eat them.
Wendy C.
Lewisville, TX
My whole family loves Reese's peanut butter treats, and so these candy canes filled with them are a tradition in our home each year. I love putting these in the kids' stocking along with other goodies, because I know they are always excited to receive this. These candy canes filled with treats are easy to find at major retailers like Wal-Mart, CVS, and Walgreens, and are always reasonably priced. If you like Reese's treats, I highly recommend picking this up!
Den B.
Cambria Heights, NY
Great nutty, peanut flavor. I like eating the pieces one at a time because #1it lasts longer (lol) and #2 I am better able to enjoy each one melting on my tounge.
I don't like heavy chocolates so Reese Pieces light yet flavorful taste is perfect! I enjoy the pieces and the cups are one of my favorite sweet treats.
Great go-to snack to eat alone or sprinkle a few on top of ice cream for the kids ...or yourself ; ) Enjoy!
courtney h.
Renton, WA
I have been on the hunt for these babies since I first heard about them about a year ago and I finally found them! Oh man,they are amazing! I am a huge fan of Reese's Pieces & Reese's peanut butter cups on their own and this is the perfect marriage of both.You get the same creamy peanut buttery chocolately goodness of the peanut butter cup with a little bit of crunch from the pieces mixed in.These are perfection!
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
I found these to be the BEST OF THE BEST whenit comes to the seasonal treays from REESE'S,though,you are a pating a bot more you are DEF getting your moneys worth,of YUM the creamy peanyt butter encased with milk chocolate,for me,I think they are better than the PB cups,I think they are more creamier,I love them:) The best added feature is ,the after holiday season,youreally can stock up,anmd I DO:)
Rachel K.
I love this candy!! This Halloween my stepmom and I found the best recipe to use with it!! You take 3 cups crushed potato chips and 3 cups crushed pretzels at it to a melted bag of marshmallows and butter then lay it out in a 9X13" pan. Add Reese's Pieces to the top to make this sweet treat trick your mind. Let it cool for a couple hours. #TrickOrTreat #Trick #Recipe #Treat #NotRiceKrispies #Yummy
Katie S.
Escondido, CA
These are my all time favorite sweet treat! When Easter rolls around I look forward to seeing these show up in stores! I was told once that the reason they taste so much better than normal Reese's is because they still use the original formula for the peanut butter inside because it is such a large amount and has to hold together better than the peanut butter they use now. Either way, yum!!
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this your favorite candy to sneak into the movie theater? Instead of paying 5$ for a box there
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Who puts Reese's Pieces in their ice cream. MMMM!
Winnie T.
Middletown , DE
I'm I the only complete Reese ADDICT?
Jessica W.
Summerville, SC
What's your favorite dessert to make with Reese's Pieces?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Have you tried to add them to peanut butter cookies? man, good stuff!