Add a Photo

By REESE'S
#17 in Chocolate

That’s right, all of your dreams are coming true. REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups and REESE’S PIECES Candy have come together to create the ultimate in peanut butter cups: the REESE’S PIECES Peanut Butter Cup. This masterpiece of snacking glory looks like a traditional REESE’S Peanut Butter Cup but is in fact stuffed to the brim with delicious REESE’S PIECES Candies, creating a mouthwatering experience. Don’t miss out on this magnum opus of the candy world.

Photos (70)
Daniel G.
Daniel G.

Yo le daría a estos diez estrellas si pudiera, pero el sistema de clasificación sólo llega a cinco. Estos son deliciosos. Estos son uno de los dulces de chocolate azúcar completos puedo comer debido a una severa sensibilidad al gluten. Me gustó caramelos de Russell Stover, pero encontró la manera dura que se empaquetan en una planta que también procesa el trigo. El resultado fue que mi novio tiene que comer una gran cantidad de dulces, así que estaba muy feliz. Estos son sólo tan buena como la gran presentación. No podría decir la diferencia, pero mi hijo mayor dijo que pensaba que había una ligera diferencia, a pesar de que no sabía lo que era. Estoy muy contento con este producto, y va a comprar todos los meses. Con alergias a los alimentos y restricciones en la dieta, puede ser difícil encontrar buenos sustitutos aceptables. No soy diabética, pero la transición en baja en carbohidratos recientemente porque me acabo de enterar que me sentí mejor no comer granos o azúcar, miel, etc., y las recetas son perfectas si usted tiene que ir libre de gluten. Crecí comiendo mantequilla de cacahuete de Reese, y ahora puedo conseguir mi solución de nuevo. Gran producto, precios competitivos, y tan fácil de comprar. El único inconveniente es que los alcoholes de azúcar pueden causar flatulencia o diarrea excesiva, lo que se adhieren a pequeñas porciones de este o cualquier caramelo sin azúcar; sus amigos y familiares se lo agradecerán!
Camila S.
Camila S.
Culver City, CA

I would give these ten stars if I could, but the rating system only goes to five. These are delicious. These are one of the full sugar chocolate candies I can eat because of a severe gluten sensitivity. I liked Russell Stover's candies but found out the hard way that they are packaged in a plant that also processes wheat. The result was that my boyfriend got to eat a lot of candy, so he was quite happy. These are just as good as the big presentation. I couldn't tell the difference, but my oldest son said he thought there was a slight difference, although he didn't know what it was. I am thrilled with this product, and will be buying it every month. With food allergies and dietary restrictions, it can be hard to find good, acceptable substitutes. I am not diabetic, but I transitioned into low carb recently because I just found that I felt better eating no grains or sugar, honey, etc. and the recipes are perfect if you have to go gluten free. I grew up eating Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and now I can get my fix again. Great product, competitively priced, and so easy to buy. The only downside is that sugar alcohols can cause excessive flatulence or diarrhea, so stick to small portions of this or any sugar free candy; your friends and family will thank you!
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Niles, OH

For the price and size of the product, this is a great treat for children and adults alike. They are great for children in Easter baskets. The packaging is very cute and shaped like a carrot, and the candy is used for the orange color. I was very happy when my niece gave me this for Easter. There was enough candy for myself and my boyfriend to split, and it was absolutely delicious. The outer candy coating was crunchy compared to the soft inner peanut butter, and didn't extremely differ from the regular reese's peanut butter cups. The candy is not overly sweet as the peanut butter added a savory contrast to the sweet coating.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Londonderry, NH

This is Reese's best invention yet. I was skeptical at first. I thought there was regular size Reese's pieces candy inside the big cup. I was wrong. This is a bigger than usual peanut butter cup with miniature Reese's pieces inside of it. It is amazing! Creamy peanut butter and then a nice little crunch. It is well worth $1.00. They are hard to find so I suggest when you find one you buy a couple and do not share with your husband or kids. I do not recommend this only because if I do then there will be less for me to buy ;)
Shavon G.
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL

These were my savior when it was getting to a breaking point during a medical weight loss process lol. I had loss a lot of weight but was getting frustrated I couldn't really cater to my sweet tooth but when I found a box of these and realized how little just 20 of these guys were I found my sanity again and my husband wasn't so grumpy with his new little treats lol. Since then I've learned to make room and incorporate my favs into my lifestyle without going overboard to keep my sanity and these were a huge help!
Janice F.
Janice F.
Columbus, OH

My first thought when biting into one of the Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cup was "Oooh! This is too sweet!".  However, after the initial flavor rush, I still wanted more.  I have bought this several times after because it's one of those things where you start to crave it.  I love Reese's cups, and Reese's Pieces, and the two of these together is pure genius.  Also, they are still pretty affordable, in terms of snacks.  I highly recommend them for anyone who doesn't mind that they may be too sweet at first bite.
Jon H.
Jon H.
Wyoming, PA

Can you say amazing?! If you're a peanut butter fan like me, then you already know the addiction these little guys have on a person. Reese is my favorite candy and having these cute size pieces really makes my day. Now, its' going to be hard not to go overboard with these. You'll just keep reaching in the bag until you hit bottom. Remember, moderation is key, and that you'll want to have these every so often. The calories matter and you'll thank me later if you're a healthy eater/calorie counter.
Kelley d.
Kelley d.

These have always been my favorite candy and I will always love them.. When I was a kid it started by getting them in my basket for Halloween when I went trick or treating, and from there it was over I was addicted.. I always remember going to the movie theater when I was little and getting the big box of them. And now the tradition has continued as my kids are now in love with them too. Hope they will get a small pack of them in the buckets this year lol mommy might have to confiscate them lol..
Timothy H.
Timothy H.
Salt Lake City, UT

Move over M&M's! You have not only met your match, but you were first round KO'd. I tend to grab a bag of these a couple times a week when I pass by them at the store. The delicious peanut butter and chocolate taste of Reeces Cups mixed into an M&M esque hard candy coated form is fantastic. They are melt in your mouth delicious without being so soft they easily melt in your hand (they do, but not immediately) and definitely not too hard. Just right and very very tasty.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Rock Hill, SC

I'm not a fan of Reese's pieces. They taste funny to me. But my mom got these for me. So I decided to try to. I was pleasantly surprised by the taste. They didn't have that funky taste the pieces normally have but they are super small pieces. So there is Alot of them in there. I couldn't get over the crunchiness with every bite. They taste very good and I would eat them again If they were bought for me. But I think you need to be prepared before you eat them.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR

Is this your favorite candy to sneak into the movie theater? Instead of paying 5$ for a box there
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ

Who puts Reese's Pieces in their ice cream. MMMM!
Winnie T.
Winnie T.
Middletown , DE

I'm I the only complete Reese ADDICT?
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Summerville, SC

What's your favorite dessert to make with Reese's Pieces?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

Have you tried to add them to peanut butter cookies? man, good stuff!