BY REESE'S #22 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Grab a box of REESE'S PIECES Candy for big peanut butter taste in a crunchy candy shell. Perfect for on-the-go snacking and sharing on movie night.

• Do like the taste of it?How does it taste like?8 Answers
  • Reese's Pieces or M&Ms?7 Answers
  • Which do you prefer Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Candy or...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honestly I had to rate this product five stars even though it's not one of my absolute favorite candies it's in a league of its own. Really the only other thing you could compare it to is peanut butter M&M's but the two are so different I love both of them but I love that these really hold on to that reece flavor. They also are nice size texture wise definitely a classic that I hope never goes away and I will continue to have several times throughout the year and would recommend highly to others. On a side note there are a lot of mixes and baking ideas that you can use these for as well which makes them great.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Reese’s is here wit. Another favorite candy of mine!! The Reese’s Pieces are literally the bomb!! They are peanut butter drops with a chocolate coating and they are delicious 😋 They have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid, and now a favorite for my kids as well! They are not expensive like some chocolates, and they are smooth and sweet! I would definitely recommend for a snack or a meal! Lol they are the best y’all!!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Reese's Pieces is an absolute treat that I love to eat from time to time.  I buy this at Sam's Club thus its very affordable, and it's one of my favorite candies.  I'd say I buy this once or twice a year in bulk and it last me a long time.  Would highly recommend this candy to anyone.
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I can not explain my obsession with Reese’s pieces! They are soooooo delicious. I love them in the refrigerator and eating them cold, they are the perfect snack when you are craving something sweet. I also love them as a ice cream topper, as well as putting them in my popcorn for the salty/sweet taste. Yummy yummy yummy. Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Candy
Brandi H.
Starkville, MS
These have always had a special spot on my sweet tooth. The peanut butter to chocolate ratio creates the sweet love of peanut butter with the crunchy small coating of chocolate candy coating on top. As always, the ounces of product are getting smaller, while the packaging stays the same size. I think we as consumers are getting used to that though.
Kerri C.
Kent, WA
I'm not really sure why I don't like these more. They are everything they claim to be, the candy coating is similar to the thickness of m&m's and the peanut butter inside is a firmer version of the peanut butter in an original reese's peanut butter cup. Just together I'm not the biggest fan of, I'd rather just have a peanut butter cup.
Emily E.
New Orleans
I actually don’t like chocolate mush at all, but couldn’t help but acknowledge the pieces. They are peanut butter candy perfection. You can eat a little, or a lot and carry them in your purse for snack attacks. Have I mentioned I love purse snacks? Anyway, one of the few non-fruit candies I will entertain...
Lynda Y.
I personally can't eat this product, but my family loves them. We have used them from encouraging potty training to just a small mess free snack to teaching the little ones to share. I think they are a good value and you can give one small piece to the whole box depending on what your wanting. I would recommend them.
Alissa A.
um YES. I LOVE me some chocolate and peanut butter!! I have loved Reese's since I can remember, and God forbid there be a bowl of these at a party or gathering, because they will be gone in seconds. It is so hard to stop eating these things when you start. They basically are a peanut butter M&M, but Oh so good.
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These little bite-sized candies are amazing! Great for on the go or added to your favorite ice cream 🍦 , or homemade cookies 🍪 ! With the rich flavor of Reece's Peanut Butter and a crispy candy she'll it's hard to say no to these wonderful little candies! I would highly recommend trying it out if you hadn't already!
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Do like the taste of it?How does it taste like?
Corey K.