BY REESE'S

Grab a box of REESE'S PIECES Candy for big peanut butter taste in a crunchy candy shell. Perfect for on-the-go snacking and sharing on movie night.

Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Reese’s is here wit. Another favorite candy of mine!! The Reese’s Pieces are literally the bomb!! They are peanut butter drops with a chocolate coating and they are delicious 😋 They have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid, and now a favorite for my kids as well! They are not expensive like some chocolates, and they are smooth and sweet! I would definitely recommend for a snack or a meal! Lol they are the best y’all!!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Reese's Pieces is an absolute treat that I love to eat from time to time.  I buy this at Sam's Club thus its very affordable, and it's one of my favorite candies.  I'd say I buy this once or twice a year in bulk and it last me a long time.  Would highly recommend this candy to anyone.
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I can not explain my obsession with Reese’s pieces! They are soooooo delicious. I love them in the refrigerator and eating them cold, they are the perfect snack when you are craving something sweet. I also love them as a ice cream topper, as well as putting them in my popcorn for the salty/sweet taste. Yummy yummy yummy. Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Candy
Kerri C.
I'm not really sure why I don't like these more. They are everything they claim to be, the candy coating is similar to the thickness of m&m's and the peanut butter inside is a firmer version of the peanut butter in an original reese's peanut butter cup. Just together I'm not the biggest fan of, I'd rather just have a peanut butter cup.
Lynda Y.
I personally can't eat this product, but my family loves them. We have used them from encouraging potty training to just a small mess free snack to teaching the little ones to share. I think they are a good value and you can give one small piece to the whole box depending on what your wanting. I would recommend them.
Alissa A.
um YES. I LOVE me some chocolate and peanut butter!! I have loved Reese's since I can remember, and God forbid there be a bowl of these at a party or gathering, because they will be gone in seconds. It is so hard to stop eating these things when you start. They basically are a peanut butter M&M, but Oh so good.
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These little bite-sized candies are amazing! Great for on the go or added to your favorite ice cream 🍦 , or homemade cookies 🍪 ! With the rich flavor of Reece's Peanut Butter and a crispy candy she'll it's hard to say no to these wonderful little candies! I would highly recommend trying it out if you hadn't already!
Lori F.
Wexford
Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Candy is the perfect bite of peanut butter yumminess! They are perfect for adding to cookies, brownies or topping your ice cream. Want peanut butter candy on the go? Reach for a bag of Reese's Pieces and you can pop the in your mouth with out worrying about melting chocolate.
Manda G.
Grove city, OH
Reesie Pieces really taste great! It's peanut butter center and chocolate outside its amazing. It's great that there are little pieces of candy each individually so that you can eat just a couple to satisfy your craving or you can eat more if you want to. They're the perfect size to sprinkle over ice cream.
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
I’m not really a peanut butter fan but these are quite good! How I eat mine is I buy a pack of course and put them in the freezer wait couple hours and grad a few and eat them! That’s when it taste the best! (For me) very affordable of course, you can go to any store and find them on the selves! You can go wrong buying these.
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Do like the taste of it?How does it taste like?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Reese's Pieces or M&Ms?
Kelsey B.
Crystal G.
Anyone else love these??
Chloe B.
argyll
Is this product really worth the hype ?? I like chocolate and peanut butter ? How it’s the flavours, strong ? How’s the texture ?, hard/soft/chewy? Is the flavour really overpowering? Not sure about this product I would like to give it a go just very unsure ?