Reese’s® Pieces uploaded by Lydia B.Reese’s® Pieces uploaded by Amber M.Reese’s® Pieces uploaded by Eleanor T.

BY REESE'S #25 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Peanut buttery on the inside, candy on the outside. They're delicious and fun to eat.

• Do like the taste of it?How does it taste like?5 Answers
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Ever since I watched ET as a small child, I have considered Reese's Pieces to be my favorite candy. Something about the crunchy shell and the smooth peanut butter is just so good. I love eating them in color pairs and I always hearken back to my childhood when I do enjoy a bag. Plus, these are one of the best treats to sneak into a movie theater! Just overall my favorite candy.
Lynda Y.
I personally can't eat this product, but my family loves them. We have used them from encouraging potty training to just a small mess free snack to teaching the little ones to share. I think they are a good value and you can give one small piece to the whole box depending on what your wanting. I would recommend them.
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
These little bite-sized candies are amazing! Great for on the go or added to your favorite ice cream 🍦 , or homemade cookies 🍪 ! With the rich flavor of Reece's Peanut Butter and a crispy candy she'll it's hard to say no to these wonderful little candies! I would highly recommend trying it out if you hadn't already!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I’m a peanut butter fanatic, so I love these candies!

They have a strong peanut butter flavor with a slight crunch because of the outer shell, but because there isn’t any chocolate to counteract the rich peanut butter, I imagine the flavor wouldn’t be very unappetizing to somebody who isn’t absolutely in LOVE with peanut butter,... Thankfully that’s not a problem for me! I have fond memories of getting a bag of these before going to the movie theater with my family,... That creamy nutty tastiness defines my childhood! I haven’t had Reese’s Pieces in awhile, but now I’m starting to crave a bag,...

In conclusion, these are awesome to snack on and absolutely delicious!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This has to be one of my all-time favorite candies. My mother also is a lover of These peanut butter candies. There is something about them that is very addicting. I also love the fact that they Bring back childhood memories.
Holly E.
Campbellsville, KY
If you like peanut butter, these are a great alternative or compliment to M&Ms. the candy coated bites are easy to pop in your pith on the go! The candy coating does melt in little hands so, make sure you have a wipe handy or do one at a time or, better yet, keep them for yourself!
Karisma S.
Stone Ridge , NY
These candies are great to bring into a movie! They’re small so they last long, and they taste amazing! The perfect balance of chocolate and peanut butter in a tiny form! My friends and I love these, and eat them all the time! You can get a few different size bags of them as well!
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
These are a delicious treat. Perfect balance of peanut butter and chocolate. Great to have while binge watching or at a movie theater. Portable and easy to eat. Tastes better when you eat a whole handful at a time but you may look like a pig doing it. In my book - worth it. 5/5
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
Chocolate and peanut butter are probably two of my favorite things, so having them in a combo is the best. Reese's as a brand is always in my top go-to candies and I love that there is such a variety of their products, and the flavors are so unique! I will always repurchase these!
Daniel C.
Grand Blanc
Best combo in the game! Delicious food for my entire family! We have many good restrictions such as gluten free, this makes it easy on us! The price is just right, and we are repeat customers. I would buy it again, recommend to family, and insist that friends buy.
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Do like the taste of it?How does it taste like?