Reeses Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cups uploaded by Quincey B.

BY REESE'S

New!

Reese's.

Peanut butter ice cream cup.

Peanut butter ice cream with a Reese's peanut butter swirl dipped in a milk chocolate flavored coating.

6 bars. see more...

Reeses Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cups
  • "Oh my goodness these are heaven in a box :) I have always liked sticking my Reese's in the freeze to get super cold but these ice creams do the job." in 4 reviews
  • "How can you not have a winner with peanut butter ice cream and hersheys chocolate MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" in 1 review
  • "Can't go wrong with this classic chocolate bar turned ice cream bar!" in 1 review
  • "They really give you that sweet tooth satisfaction. " in 1 review
  • "The ice cream is very smooth and the chocolate coating is tasty and sweet" in 1 review
Amanda S.
monaca
Eating one of these gives you an amazing ice cream version of a Reese's peanut butter cup. This was the first time I had one and I was not disappointed. I did not buy them but luckily found one in my freezer...jackpot! The size was just enough to fill you up but wasn't too much. Probably not big enough to share but a decently sized ice cream bar. Crunchy chocolate with peanut butter ice cream, the greatest midnight snack I've ever had!
Janae V.
Grove City, OH
These are to die for!!! My sister and I once spilt an entire box in one setting. Bad I know... but they were so good!!! I love the cold chocolate and peanut butter taste together. It just melts in your mouth!
Quincey B.
These Reese's Ice Cream Cups are the perfect sweet treat on a warm day. A box is cheaper than a visit to an ice cream shoppe, AND you'll have extra leftover to enjoy one almost every night of the week (not that I would do that or anything. haha). The ice cream to peanut butter & chocolate shell ratio is perfection. It doesn't fall a part while you're eating it as some ice cream bars do. My teen and I love these, as does the rest of the family.
LaWanda B.
Pocono Lake, PA
Oh wow where do I begin. If you love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups you will love these. They are extremely delicious and they are my go to ice cream snack. The ice cream in the middle even has a peanut butter flavor. Very very pleased with this product and will be definetely be buying more and recommending to others. My family loves this ice cream bar!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
Reese's regular chocolate is amazing.... Reese's ice cream is 2x as amazing! Imagine just the right amount of peanutbutter ice cream wrapped in a chocolate shell. Yummm
Trisha M.
Jefferson, TX
These are almost as good as the candy! When I was pregnant, this was one of my go to treats! You can never go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate, especially when the peanut butter is ice cream.
Nikki C.
If you are a Reese's fan these are for you.
They are the perfect cold treat for the summer time and they aren't priced bad either, I would say competitively priced compared to similar products.
Cory D.
Birmingham, AL
These are good, don't get me wrong. But, unlike the original candy, the peanut to chocolate ratio in the ice cream bar is all wrong. I wish there were more chocolate and less inside filling. But it's all about preference.
Ashley A.
Oh my goodness these are heaven in a box :) I have always liked sticking my Reese's in the freeze to get super cold but these ice creams do the job. They are absolutely amazing, I can never just have one.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Reeses are good as a candy, but after they made these into an ice cream..Holy cow! I can not keep these at my house, as my waist line would grow tremendously. They are seriously way too good!
Margaret F.
Omg! Is it like there to die for! I've never seen them where can I get them?
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I get this?
Greg Vickie B.
Melvin, KY
Does anyone think these can become addictive? Lol