BY REESE'S #23 in Ice Cream

Reese's® Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cup.

Peanut butter ice cream with a Reese's® peanut butter swirl dipped in a milk chocolate flavored coating.

Good Humor®.

• How do  Reese's Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cup taste like?1 Answers
  • Reese's Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cup or Snickers Ice Cream...2 Answers
  • Whattt ?!? Where Can I buy these ?!?3 Answers
  • "I ate one with every meal." in 1 review
  • "I didn't know that Reese's could get even better until I discovered these!" in 1 review
  • "They're a great price for the size and so delicious." in 1 review
  • "Sweet and creamy with that signature peanut butter tastes and a chocolate shell." in 1 review
  • "Will definitely buy again." in 1 review
Kerri D.
If you thought the Reesie peanut butter cups were awesome I want to have the Reesie’s peanut butter cup ice cream you’ll never have another ice cream. This was the first time I have this ice cream but it’s definitely not going to be the last.
Valeria G.
These are fantastic! They’re pretty hard to find and very unhealthy but honestly I don’t care. They’re just soooo good. Every time I see them at the store I’ll purchase them.
Jayme S.
Bald Knob, AR
These are an amazing little ice cream. You have to eat it semi-fast though because the chocolate shell melts pretty quick. It's a little pricy for what you get, but the taste is more than worth it. The peanut butter ice cream that is covered in a thin chocolate shell. Taste just like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Reeses is one of my favorite chocolates and to have ice cream add into the mix makes it a win. First purchased this at my local stop and shop. This is delicious and such a cheat day treat. I love that neither chocolate or peanut butter over powers the creamy ice cream taste. Love it!
Lauren R.
Stoneville, NC
ADDICTING!!!!! That is the best word to describe this ice cream. The texture of this ice cream is similar to a Klondike bar but has the great flavor of a Reese's peanut butter cup. The outside of the ice cream is covered with a chocolate coating which gives a good crunch to the ice cream.
Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
When I need a candy fix, this is my go to! It is the perfect way to treat myself when I feel I deserve a little something special. The combination of the chocolate and peanut butter couldn't be more perfect!
Brook D.
This is a good ice cream but I would suggest less peanut butter in it. The peanut butter is basically the whole ice cream cup and is very overwhelming. Definitely would not purchase again but is okay.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Don’t even get me started on these! My goodness! I’m a sucker for Reese’s! Anything Reese’s! I bought this when I was leaving Kroger the other night and couldn’t believe how good it was! Sooo worth buying! I’ll be repurchasing!
Chelsea H.
San Antonio, TX
Delicious!!! They managed to capture the essence of Reese’s perfectly in this ice cream. The chocolate isn’t too dark, and the ice cream isn’t too strong. I just wish there was a little more chocolate.
Brittany B.
OAKDALE, CA
If you love Reese's then this is your go to ice cream it is so yummy with the creamy peanut butter ice cream in the inside and the crunchy chocolatey crunch outside.This is definitely one of my favorites ❤️
Gaby S.
Does this taste like an actual recess cup?
Tiff H.
My boyfriend loves Reese's, but we didn't know they had these frozen treats? how are they?....
Margaret F.
Omg! Is it like there to die for! I've never seen them where can I get them?
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I get this?
Sunny P.
Caddo, OK
I would love to try this, however I have a severe coconut allergy and most of these candy bar ice creams use coconut oil. Does anyone know if this product contains coconut oil?