BY REESE'S #25 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Here is the perfect complement to your pounding heart: Your pound of hearts. Two eight-ounce, REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup Hearts perfect for sharing the love this Valentine's Day.

• Why does the picture look weird? 4 Answers
  • Yes, I would like to get these for Valentine's day!2 Answers
  • How do they taste the same or too much peanut butter? 17 Answers
Gabby M.
Dublin, VA
Any seasonal version of the traditional Reese cup is my favorite. The eggs around Easter or the pumpkins around Halloween and then the hearts around valentines. There’s something about the chocolate to peanut butter filling ratio that just hits the spot. And the single package keeps me from eating a whole bag of chocolate instead.
Lexie R.
So cute! Reese’s are my favorite candy because, although I’m more of a dark chocolate lover than milk chocolate, Reese’s has my favorite milk chocolate and the peanut butter combo is to die for! The heart shape makes for the perfect candy bowl addition or even valentine treat!
Abigail S.
Lincoln, CA
So delicious I absolutely love Reese's peanut butter anything the flavor isn't to heavy the peanut butter is so creamy and the milk chocolate is so phenomenal tasteing definitely one of my favorites I would recommend to others Reese's is so good
Tracy G.
Tallahassee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a treat I typically get myself of Hearts day. I end up breaking it into a couple days of treats. They actually look like hearts which is cool. The peanut butter is super creamy and it just melts in your mouth. So chocolate always gets on my fingers but I don't mind that. :-)
Miranda V.
This is by far my favorite chocolate. I’m always up for trying new sweets and I’m so glad I tried this because now it’s one of my favorites. Great value, reasonably priced And Is melt in your mouth chocolate! Highly recommend! 😍
Victoria V.
Mt Lebanon, PA
I lovvvveee Reese! My all time favorite chocolate candy. The perfect balance of sweet and salty. Even as I’m writing this I want to go buy one. They are inexpensive and delicious. Perfect for the upcoming spring season.
Rachel F.
Billings
Reese’s should just automatically receive 5 stars, even from people who don’t like chocolate! The peanut butter to chocolate ratio on the “specialty” molded cups (valentine hearts, Easter eggs, Christmas trees) is so perfect, I could almost buy them in bulk for the whole year except I usually eat them all in the same day. Whoever decided peanut butter and chocolate should be together has a special place in heaven right next to me!
Jennifer J.
Canton, OH
My other half loves these me not so much to many calories i gotta watch what i eat i had weight loss but he says there creamy he even shares with out lil girl he eats all kinds of ressesnand i craved them pregnant
Amber R.
Clear Lake, MN
I actually just got done eating these last night. I LOVE Reeses! Especially the shaped ones, because I feel like it gives you more peanut butter. The chocolate is a very sweet, delicious chocolate. Honestly...it's so good I could eat them everyday!
Emily F.
Platteville, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I absolutely love the Reeses shaped candies. The peanut butter to chocolate ratio is off the charts. Way more peanut butter than chocolate and that is just how I like it. I would say this is the way to go if you enjoy peanutbutter. I get excited each year these come out around the holidays.
Megan H.
Would you like to receive one of these for Valentines Day?
Crystal S.
Niagara Falls, NY
Do they actually taste like Reese's or are they a little off? are they thicker then a regular Reese?
Cecilia P.
How do they taste the same or too much peanut butter?
Julie S.
Springfield , Pa
Does anyone else think these taste different then regular Reese's?
Cassidy M.
North Canton, OH
Why is it that all of reese's seasonal peanut butter cups like these, the eggs, and the halloween ones are so much better than the regular ones?