BY REESE'S #27 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Here is the perfect complement to your pounding heart: Your pound of hearts. Two eight-ounce, REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup Hearts perfect for sharing the love this Valentine's Day.

• Why does the picture look weird? 4 Answers
chicago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Emily F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I absolutely love the Reeses shaped candies. The peanut butter to chocolate ratio is off the chats. Way more peanut butter than chocolate and that is just how I like it. I would say this is the way to go if you enjoy peanutbutter. I get excited each year these come out arounf the holidays.
Gabby M.
Radford, VA
Any seasonal version of the traditional Reese cup is my favorite. The eggs around Easter or the pumpkins around Halloween and then the hearts around valentines. There’s something about the chocolate to peanut butter filling ratio that just hits the spot. And the single package keeps me from eating a whole bag of chocolate instead.
Lexie R.
Fort Mill, SC
So cute! Reese’s are my favorite candy because, although I’m more of a dark chocolate lover than milk chocolate, Reese’s has my favorite milk chocolate and the peanut butter combo is to die for! The heart shape makes for the perfect candy bowl addition or even valentine treat!
The Reeses Peanut butter heart is a candy that we all love and it is a good candy to hide in your purse and not be detected when you go to the movies and the best part that it is so inexpensive you can actually find them at the dollar tree and the quality is really good
Bonnie L.
I love all Hersey's products! They never fail to disappoint. There chocolate is so creamy and soft. The flavors are always just perfect! Stores like Walmart, Target, CVS always have a great selection of Hersey products. They are often well priced as well. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Abigail S.
Lincoln, CA
So delicious I absolutely love Reese's peanut butter anything the flavor isn't to heavy the peanut butter is so creamy and the milk chocolate is so phenomenal tasteing definitely one of my favorites I would recommend to others Reese's is so good
Tracy G.
Tallahassee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a treat I typically get myself of Hearts day. I end up breaking it into a couple days of treats. They actually look like hearts which is cool. The peanut butter is super creamy and it just melts in your mouth. So chocolate always gets on my fingers but I don't mind that. :-)
Bailey P.
Irvine, CA
Who doesn’t love these? Chocolatey. Peanut buttery. Delicious. I definitely prefer the shaped ones to the normal ones. These are just more exciting and I swear they taste better and more filling. I’m sure that’s all in my head, but whatever.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
Reese’s holiday peanut butter cups are always my favorite. They have a little extra thickness with both the peanut butter and chocolate. It takes a peanut butter cup lovers obsession to the next level. Stock up while they’re available.
Megan H.
Would you like to receive one of these for Valentines Day?
Crystal S.
Niagara Falls, NY
Do they actually taste like Reese's or are they a little off? are they thicker then a regular Reese?
Cecilia P.
How do they taste the same or too much peanut butter?
Julie S.
Springfield , Pa
Does anyone else think these taste different then regular Reese's?
Cassidy M.
North Canton, OH
Why is it that all of reese's seasonal peanut butter cups like these, the eggs, and the halloween ones are so much better than the regular ones?