BY REESE'S #50 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Here is the perfect complement to your pounding heart: Your pound of hearts. Two eight-ounce, REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup Hearts perfect for sharing the love this Valentine's Day.

• Why does the picture look weird? 4 Answers
  • Yes, I would like to get these for Valentine's day!2 Answers
  • How do they taste the same or too much peanut butter? 17 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katelyn K.
Fostoria
These are as delicious as they are adorable! They taste the same as regular peanut butter cups, but we all know how yummy those things are! These just give them an extra amount of cuteness and sweetness. It’s always nice when the husband sees candy hearts and brings them home because they made him think of you, right?! I just have to make sure I get some before my kiddos gobble them up! We can never keep them in the house for long! 😂
gɾιѕєℓdå P.
Eudora, AR
I tried these when I was younger and I have never had them since. I just absolutely hate them 😩 my son loves them but i just cant bring myself to eat another one. I think the peanut butter flavor is entirely too overwhelming and I could barely taste the chocolate flavor. But that is just me! I know many people love them so Ig if u love peanut butter flavor go for it!
zoe y.
Charleston, SC
Ok so here’s my problem with these. I know, weird that I’m starting a five star review off with a problem, but here I am. I love these. Intensely. In fact, I’ll take any holiday Reese’s shape over any other candy or sweet. That’s where we run into issues. I don’t even like regular Reese’s very much. I don’t think I can say I have ever purchased them. But these. At Easter I bought 48 Reese’s eggs and they only lasted me like a month. THE CHOCOLATE TO PEANUT BUTTER RATIO IS DIFFERENT. ITS GOTTA BE. I don’t know what they do to the holiday ones, but wow. My complaint is simply that they aren’t always like this.
Emily F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I absolutely love the Reeses shaped candies. The peanut butter to chocolate ratio is off the chats. Way more peanut butter than chocolate and that is just how I like it. I would say this is the way to go if you enjoy peanutbutter. I get excited each year these come out arounf the holidays.
Gabby M.
Radford, VA
Any seasonal version of the traditional Reese cup is my favorite. The eggs around Easter or the pumpkins around Halloween and then the hearts around valentines. There’s something about the chocolate to peanut butter filling ratio that just hits the spot. And the single package keeps me from eating a whole bag of chocolate instead.
Lexie R.
So cute! Reese’s are my favorite candy because, although I’m more of a dark chocolate lover than milk chocolate, Reese’s has my favorite milk chocolate and the peanut butter combo is to die for! The heart shape makes for the perfect candy bowl addition or even valentine treat!
Abigail S.
Lincoln, CA
So delicious I absolutely love Reese's peanut butter anything the flavor isn't to heavy the peanut butter is so creamy and the milk chocolate is so phenomenal tasteing definitely one of my favorites I would recommend to others Reese's is so good
Tracy G.
Tallahassee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a treat I typically get myself of Hearts day. I end up breaking it into a couple days of treats. They actually look like hearts which is cool. The peanut butter is super creamy and it just melts in your mouth. So chocolate always gets on my fingers but I don't mind that. :-)
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Reese’s holiday peanut butter cups are always my favorite. They have a little extra thickness with both the peanut butter and chocolate. It takes a peanut butter cup lovers obsession to the next level. Stock up while they’re available.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
This is by far my favorite chocolate. I’m always up for trying new sweets and I’m so glad I tried this because now it’s one of my favorites. Great value, reasonably priced And Is melt in your mouth chocolate! Highly recommend! 😍
Megan H.
Would you like to receive one of these for Valentines Day?
Crystal S.
Niagara Falls, NY
Do they actually taste like Reese's or are they a little off? are they thicker then a regular Reese?
Cecilia P.
How do they taste the same or too much peanut butter?
Julie S.
Springfield , Pa
Does anyone else think these taste different then regular Reese's?
Cassidy M.
North Canton, OH
Why is it that all of reese's seasonal peanut butter cups like these, the eggs, and the halloween ones are so much better than the regular ones?