Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs, 38.4 oz uploaded by Kate J.

BY REESE'S

Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs: Perfect combination of milk chocolate and Reese's peanut butter Low sodium see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alexa M.
Hamilton , NJ
If you love Reese’s you know that the Reese’s eggs are the BEST! I wish these were a year
Round product because I love them so much. The texture is a little softer than the original and I like that. Everyone loves Reese’s!
Danielle B.
Everett, WA
Oh my gosh these Reese’s peanut butter eggs are to die for! I think my favorite thing about Easter is these candies being in stock ! Lol they taste so good! And in comparison to other chocolate peanut butter candies they are number one!
Danielle F.
East norriton, PA
Is it just me or do these actually taste better than any other Reese's? Idk if it's the change in proportion of chocolate to peanut butter or what... But these are amazing! Creamy and delicious- I stock up at Easter time. SO GOOD
I am addicted to these things. I eat Reese's when I'm craving something salty or savory. I actually like them better than the regular Reese's cups and enjoy the thicker amount of peanut butter you get with these eggs. Btw, weird but I like to freeze these before I eat them, I believe freezing them really brings out the saltiness in the peanut butter layer.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
I love Reese's peanut butter cups and whilst the components of the Reese's egg are as good as ever the ratio doesn't work for me. There is too much peanut butter and not enough chocolate and the chocolate layer is too thin. It's by no means bad it's just not great.
Nicole C.
Emmaus, PA
I am IN LOVE with milk chocolate and any sweets and I'm addicted to these. I swear they taste way better and softer than original Reese's. These are by far my favorite chocolate bar and brand and I would recommend them to anyone!
Sara C.
These are my favorite and I think Reese should keep them out all year. I know they make different ones for each holiday but he eggs are by far superior to the rest.
kate L.
Milwaukee
I think we all can agree that the peanut butter eggs are the best thing on this planet. I wait all year for them, and then stock up while I can!
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Reese chocolate, no matter what type will always be my favorite!! Every time I go out to a convenient store I always get atleast a reese cup!!
Oss M.
I love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter. Therefore Reese's is my favorite.