BY REESE'S #6 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Reese's Easter Mini Milk Chocolate & Peanut Butter Eggs: Perfect combination of milk chocolate and Reese's peanut butter Fun and delicious see more...

• Why do these always taste better in egg form? 4 Answers
  • Is it just me or do these taste better than the regular Reese's? 17 Answers
  • What is the size of the egg? 😯 it looks big but the price does n...11 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I buy them every year around Easter!" in 1 review
  • "Look forward to them every single year; great proportions of chocolate and peanut butter! " in 1 review
  • "I'm a peanut butter lover, &' chocolate lover so this is the best combination, EVER." in 1 review
  • "My favorite candy of all time during easter, me and my family can empty about five bags of these in one sitting, kinda sad to admit, but who can resist the perfect amount of sweet peanut butter in chocolate shell, its truly amazing." in 1 review
  • "These bite size prices are the Perfect mix of chocolate and peanut butter." in 1 review
Melissa W.
Hillview
Reeces are my absolute favorite candy of all time. I especially like the eggs. The White Chocolate mixes well with the peanut butter leaving a smooth and creamy taste in your mouth. The Milk Chocolate will always be associated with Reeces. If youve never had one then you need to! They are delicious!
Colleen C.
Lubbock
If I could give this product 10 stars instead of five I would. Reese’s eggs are my favorite kind of chocolate snack and I would want to eat them all the time. The trees are also great in the winter time and the hearts are great for Valentines but the eggs are the greatest!
Brianna B.
Summerville
I love Reese’s but it’s a cheaper type chocolate compared to other brands. Not just in price but in quality as well. I try not to eat Reese’s too often because it tends to break my face out. I only get it on special occasions such as a holiday like Easter or Halloween.
Sara N.
Corona
Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs are my all-time favorite candy. The only thing that comes close is Reese’s peanut Buttter pumpkins! I buy these all through the spring and have a tough time resisting when they’re on the check out counter at the grocery store.
Lauren P.
My kryptonite. I love Easter candy, because let’s be real - it’s the king of candy seasons. These eggs are bomb, I swear holiday Reese’s just taste better, maybe I’m crazy but I think so! I only buy these in small amounts because they’re that good!
Nikki L.
Kaplan, LA
I am addicted to these candies! I don't care for the mini reeses due to them not tasting the same way as the full size ones. But these eggs are perfect! I love the chocolate to peanut butter ratio in them. They are cheap and a nice tasty treat!
donya a.
Sudbury
J'adore tellement  les chocolats reese's eggs. Si vous ne connaissez pas je vous conseille de vite aller en acheter un pour le tester. Je ne crois pas que vous aller détester sa. Son gout est tellement bon mais si vous avez des allergies lisez bien les ingrédients avant de l'acheter.
Jennifer S.
Johnson City
Everything I’ve tried from Reese’s has been great. These little eggs are tasty, but the chocolate to peanut butter ratio is less than that of the regular Reese cups. It’s definitely still delicious, but just something to be aware of.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The holiday versions of the Reese’s are my favorite. This is because they have more peanut butter than the cups! Usually the Day after the holiday there are a ton left and they go on sale too! You should completely try these
Lauren C.
The candy holy grail. Everyone loves the normal Reese's cups, but this.... 👌 The egg shape provides the perfect peanut butter-to-chocolate ratio. It's thicker than normal (more peanut butter) and SO delicious. Mmmm...
Sam D.
Natick, MA
Who else thinks the egg shaped (and the Christmas tree shaped too) Reese's taste better than the cups?
Alexenia M.
Roma , TX
Are they like in shape of an easter egg ?
Emily M.
Pineville , LA
Who else thinks these are better than normal Reese's? Lol
Robyn B.
Broken Arrow, OK
Are these good?
Kelley L.
Carrollton, OH
How can you eat just one?