BY REESE'S

It's the Easter candy you've been waiting for all year! The REESE’S Peanut Butter Egg is a fun seasonal twist on everyone’s favorite peanut butter cup.

• Do the eggs and regular reese's taste different? Which is...7 Answers
  • Why do these always taste better in egg form? 4 Answers
  • Is it just me or do these taste better than the regular R...17 Answers
Ryann B.
Boyds, MD
Purchased at: CVS
Reese’s is one of my all time favorite chocolates, but the egg is phenomenal! Every time the Easter seasons rolls around this is the one thing I look forward to the most. Out of all the seasonal variations, this one is #1!
Olivia G.
Independence, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
I always love spring when these come around! They always have wayyyy more peanut butter in it and I find they’re so much richer than the normal cups! They’re the love of my life
Shelby M.
Dalton City
I think this is the best shape compared to all of the Reese’s holiday shapes (trees and hearts). I love how much peanut butter there is in them. We but so many packages of these whenever they are in season and they always go so fast in my house. You would think there were over 10 small children wanting a sugar rush eating them with how fast they are gone.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of the reasons why I get so excited about Easter. When my mom wants to know what I want in my Easter basket (yes.. im 27 and I still get an Easter basket..what of it?!), I always tell her I just want a bunch of Reese eggs. They are the best in my opinion. The chocolate to peanut butter ratio is on point. I will recommend all day every day.
Randi S.
Holland, MI
These are one of my favorite candies ever and with a sweet tooth like mine there’s some pretty stiff competition! It’s very well priced for the amount you get and the best part about them is that you can find this candy at pretty much any store! I highly recommend these to everybody I talk to. I keep some on my desk at my work! The other teachers love seeing what candy I keep on my desk.
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
These Reese Easter egg shaped candy is my go to except when it’s not waster time and they’re not available. I eat them every time they’re out and the price is great. Although they do melt quicker than the other Reece cups I have noticed so I would recommend putting them in the fridge or freezer. I will definitely keep buying these and putting them in Easter baskets for years to come.
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
These are my husbands weakness- I don’t care how many you put in front of him, he will eat them ALL. I don’t know why these are so much better than a regular Reese cup but they just are. Anytime Reese comes out with the eggs, Christmas trees, or hearts we stock up because nick loves them so much. I wish they kept sometime similar year round.
Jaime J.
Mattapoisett , MA
I love the Reese's Peanut Butter Egg simply because,in egg form you get more of their signature candy peanut butter filling! Every year when easter comes around I always see my favorite treat in my local cvs and grab a bunch,for they are so affordable to do so! You know it’s a good time of year when you see these around!
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I hate when Reese’s does this egg edition for Easter! These are so gross to be but I like the regular ones. It’s because there is WAY to much peanut butter in these and it makes them taste nasty. There has to be an even peanut butter to chocolate ratio. I don’t recommend these unless you really love peanut butter.
Jamie A.
I love Resse's Peanut Butter Eggs!! I swear they taste better than the peanut butter cups sometimes!! I always look forward to the holidays for the peanut butter eggs, hearts, Christmas trees!!
Sam D.
Natick, MA
Who else thinks the egg shaped (and the Christmas tree shaped too) Reese's taste better than the cups?
Alexenia M.
Roma , TX
Are they like in shape of an easter egg ?
Emily M.
Pineville , LA
Who else thinks these are better than normal Reese's? Lol
Robyn B.
Broken Arrow, OK
Are these good?
Kelley L.
Carrollton, OH
How can you eat just one?