BY REESE'S #10 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

It's the Easter candy you've been waiting for all year! The REESE’S Peanut Butter Egg is a fun seasonal twist on everyone’s favorite peanut butter cup.

• Why do these always taste better in egg form? 4 Answers
  • Is it just me or do these taste better than the regular Reese's? 17 Answers
  • What is the size of the egg? 😯 it looks big but the price does n...11 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ally S.
Statesville
Can not get enough of these when they’re on the shelves. I’m already a huge fan of Reese’s, and thoroughly enjoy these! I like more peanut butter than the regular cups, and the Eggs have the perfect amount for me! I hoard these, and put them in the freezer so I can enjoy them after Easter. Love these and the other holiday themed Reese’s too!
Rebekah H.
I look forward to Easter every year because I know the Reese’s peanut butter eggs and the Reese’s pieces eggs are coming out! Me and my husband are Reese’s lovers and will actually hide them from each other and now we even have to hide them from the kids! One of our all time favorite candies!Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
Randi S.
Holland, MI
These are one of my favorite candies ever and with a sweet tooth like mine there’s some pretty stiff competition! It’s very well priced for the amount you get and the best part about them is that you can find this candy at pretty much any store! I highly recommend these to everybody I talk to. I keep some on my desk at my work! The other teachers love seeing what candy I keep on my desk.
Taylor B.
pell city
These Reese Easter egg shaped candy is my go to except when it’s not waster time and they’re not available. I eat them every time they’re out and the price is great. Although they do melt quicker than the other Reece cups I have noticed so I would recommend putting them in the fridge or freezer. I will definitely keep buying these and putting them in Easter baskets for years to come.
Heidi S.
Prescott
All Reese’s are great but the egg or any holiday Reese’s are the best peanut butter to chocolate ratio, the extra peanut butter makes it my favorite and they are always on sale or part of a 2 for one. I will continue to repurchase this product for life plus my family love them too so I have to hide them.
Brooks O.
Rexburg, ID
I can't say enough good things about these. Personally all of Reese's seasonal shaped candy (eggs, trees, pumpkins) are the best. There is more peanut butter in the PB to chocolate ratio. For me, that's a huge selling point. I always grab these when they're available. My guilty pleasure, for sure! 🙈
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these eggs and buy them frequently during the Easter holiday. They taste just like Reese cups and they are delicious. They can be pricey if not on sale. I purchase a lot of them after Easter at reduced price.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I don't know what it is about these Reese's Eggs, but they taste so much better and the original Reese's to me.  The peanut butter is so creamy and there is so much filled in the egg.  I look forward to Easter every year just to be able to buy these.  Delicious!
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
This are my absolute favorite Reese’s product! I would eat one to two bags a sitting during my pregnancy haha! They average about $5 a bag can be found at any store that sells food items. They are rich and creamy peanut buttery just like they advertise! Would highly recommend!
Erin E.
Savannah, Georgia
Reese’s eggs are the best. They are cute because they are festive, but still have the classic Reese’s taste. They tend to be a tad more expensive because they are special edition, but if is definitely worth the extra couple cents on a pack or two when it becomes spring time.
Sam D.
Natick, MA
Who else thinks the egg shaped (and the Christmas tree shaped too) Reese's taste better than the cups?
Alexenia M.
Roma , TX
Are they like in shape of an easter egg ?
Robyn B.
Broken Arrow, OK
Are these good?
Emily M.
Pineville , LA
Who else thinks these are better than normal Reese's? Lol
Kelley L.
Carrollton, OH
How can you eat just one?