BY REESE'S #13 in Ice Cream Toppings & Cones

REESE'S Peanut Butter Sprinkles Dessert Topping is the perfect combination of tasty cookie pieces, Reese's Peanut Butter chips, and chocolate sprinkles. Reese's Dessert is well-suited for topping an ice cream sundae, pudding, or even an apple pie! You can't go wrong with an iconic American brand like Reese's in your pantry.

Reese's Peanut Butter Dessert Toppings
I love this dessert filling. It is a bit difficult to get. I can use this as a filling in a cake delicious peanut butter, and what really makes the cake, cupcake, cookies. It's a great combination of crisis, chocolate and creaminess. I would like to be found, because it is almost impossible.
Kelsey A.
These are delicious and I love to put them on chocolate ice cream. It makes for a simple bowl of ice cream that still tastes great without the hassle of all the roping. It's like 2 in one. Yum :)
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Reese chocolate, no matter what type will always be my favorite!! Every time I go out to a convenient store I always get atleast a reese cup!!
Jaimee H.
Cincinnati, OH
Love these! This adds a lot of flavor to your ice cream and makes it taste even better. You can find this anywhere and the price is great too!
Samantha R.
Morehead, KY
Delish product that will add piz azz to any ice cream you choose. Enjoyed it on vanilla but would be good with any other choice also.
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
Omg can you say amazing? try making cookies with this mix and i promise you'll be a fan! also pretty good on ice cream!
Gina B.
Seymour, CT
YUMMM this topping is great! I love reese's and I sometimes crave them and it is perfect in ice cream any kind!!!
Lucero E.
I don't like peanut butter but my friend bought this the other day and I decided to try it and i enjoyed it a lot
Todd P.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I love everything Reese's and this puts the icing on the top. Deadly combination for me. Ice cream and Reese's
Nicole P.
Nelsonville, OH
These are so good. Reeses are my favorite and it definitely puts the "cherry on top"of my ice cream sundae
Amanda Z.
SHIPPENSBURG, Pa
Does anyone eat these out of the cup instead?
stephanie e.
Converse, LA
Anyone know where you can find these?