Priscilla Rose R.
Priscilla Rose R.
Salinas, CA

What is your favorite form they come in? for example : king size,fun size, reese's pieces,mini Reese's
Tara F.
Tara F.
July 31, 2013, 11:21 a.m.
I love the Reese's seasonal treats like the christmas trees, hearts, and eggs, they have way more peanut butter then the original peanut butter cups
Caroline T.
Caroline T.
July 24, 2013, 12:36 p.m.
THE ORIGINAL!!! it is the perfect ratio of peanut butter to chocolate! The small ones have too little peanut butter..
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
July 23, 2013, 11:23 p.m.
Most definitely reece's pieces! Easy to carry without worrying to much about them melting. A more filling product.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
July 22, 2013, 10:38 a.m.
The Reese's Big Cups are the best! You get the most peanut butter bang out of those big guys!!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
July 22, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
I like the original peanut butter cups!
Amber B.
Amber B.
July 21, 2013, 2:48 a.m.
Reese's pieces!
Valyncia D.
Valyncia D.
July 18, 2013, 11:03 p.m.
King size! I always wished as a kid and still till this day that there were more than just two cups in the package lol :)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
July 18, 2013, 11:39 a.m.
Mini Reeses
Abbie M.
Abbie M.
July 18, 2013, 10:32 a.m.
I like the egg ones you can buy near Easter. Those are always fun and perfect to satisfy my sweet tooth!
Sara N.
Sara N.
July 18, 2013, 12:44 a.m.
Mini! Somehow it makes me feel less guilty to eat a large handful of minis as opposed to 2-3 regular sized cups. Plus the chocolate to peanut butter ratio is higher with the minis which is perfect for chocoholics like myself!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
July 17, 2013, 4:17 p.m.
I love any of the cups, be it fun sized, mini, king, etc, but I can not stand the Reese's Pieces, I think it's because there is no chocolate.
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
July 17, 2013, 12:51 p.m.
King size.
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
July 17, 2013, 11:19 a.m.
I love the reese's pieces but original is the best form!
Tianna S.
Tianna S.
July 16, 2013, 9:22 p.m.
Reese's Pieces are my favorite ever since the E.T movie came out.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
July 16, 2013, 7:48 p.m.
Mmmmm .. big cup.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
July 16, 2013, 10:46 a.m.
King size and reese's pieces. I love to put reese's pieces in ice cream! yum!
Lakeisha S.
Lakeisha S.
July 16, 2013, 1:13 a.m.
I love to eat the mini reese's cups, but hate that I have to unwrap each cup!

Join Now