North Bergen, NJ

What are some awesome recipes to try with Reese!? Am i a huge fan, just have no idea what to mix it into!? :)
Cathy J.
Cathy J.
July 29, 2013, 9:39 p.m.
My husband makes chocolate brownies then before putting them in the oven he sprinkles Reese's minis on top and bakes it.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
July 20, 2013, 1:05 p.m.
I like layering them in with brownie mix. SO good!
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
July 19, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Reese's Smores! YUM!
Abbie M.
Abbie M.
July 18, 2013, 10:38 a.m.
You could look at this website for tons of ideas! One I like is the brownies, and the milkshake! Hope you enjoy!
lauren r.
lauren r.
July 18, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Bake them into a cupcake!!
Laurel T.
Laurel T.
July 16, 2013, 3:18 p.m.
Every tried it in a smore? Instead of chocolate, just put in a Reese's. Your life will be changed. I can't go back to plain chocolate again.
TERIVONA G.
TERIVONA G.
July 15, 2013, 3:23 p.m.
Search for the Reese's peanut butter pie its great, I tried it and love it.
Brenda L.
Brenda L.
July 15, 2013, 2:34 p.m.
Simple! Some vanilla ice cream and crushed reese's
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
July 12, 2013, 11:39 p.m.
Sometimes I crush them up and sprinkle them on top of home made chocolate covered pretzels
Leila P.
Leila P.
July 12, 2013, 12:53 p.m.
This blog post has the mother-load of Reeses recipes: http://www.momontimeout.com/2013/04/50-amazing-Reese's-recipes/ YUM!
Rula G.
Rula G.
July 11, 2013, 2:40 p.m.
Mix in cookie dough or in a brownie recipe
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
July 10, 2013, 2:49 p.m.
Make small squares to top on cupcakes. Reeses CUPcakes :D
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
July 10, 2013, 6:57 a.m.
I absolutely LOVE keeping these in the fridge/freezer & eating them for those ultimate emergencies! :) Occasionally, I'll cut up some bananas & freeze them.. then once they're solid, I'll put them in the food processor to cream them up (ice cream consistency) -- then I'll get the chilled peanut butter cup, chop it up & put it ontop of the creamed banana! It tastes like you're eating a peanut butter & banana sandwich, in ICE CREAM form but healthy& delicious! :) ENJOY!
Sara M.
Sara M.
July 10, 2013, 4:40 a.m.
There are so many things you can do! Off the top of my head, mix into ice cream, and put on the bottom of a cupcake liner before you poor in the batter (chocolate is best)! YUM!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
June 27, 2013, 4:46 p.m.
Crumble it up in in ice cream, have it as a garnish on cake, and try to deep fry them!
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
June 25, 2013, 12:53 a.m.
Buckeyes. They're delicious balls of chocolate rolled over with peanut butter. So good:)
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
June 23, 2013, 8:51 p.m.
I have several recipes and ideas on my blog but my favorite is Peanut Butter Cupc Rice Kristpies Treats!! But really....you can't go wrong adding them into every dessert recipe! http://thebakerbecky.Blogspot.com/2012/06/peanut-butter-cup-rice-krispies-treats.html
Michele P.
June 19, 2013, 10:36 p.m.
Lol! So true, will do !
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.
June 19, 2013, 10:35 p.m.
Mix it into everything