Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Morton, IL

Does anyone use Reese's in their baking? What is your favorite thing to make?
Azelia T.
Azelia T.
Sept. 11, 2013, 11:20 a.m.
I haven't gotten tho usr then yet but I can't wait to try
Juli C.
Juli C.
Sept. 8, 2013, 4:28 p.m.
I have seen them inside a chocolate chip cookie- you make a dough ball around the cup then bake!
Alison P.
Alison P.
Sept. 8, 2013, 12:46 p.m.
Cookie dough on the bottom, reese's on top of that, and brownie batter on top. The best desert ever.
Becky L.
Becky L.
Sept. 7, 2013, 6:21 p.m.
Yes! I pour half of my brownie batter into a pan, add a layer of Reese's, then add the rest of the batter and bake. Sometimes I add them to the center of chocolate chip cookies, too!
Erinne B.
Erinne B.
Sept. 7, 2013, 12:56 p.m.
I tuck them into the middle of chocolate chip cookies! Yummy!
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Sept. 5, 2013, 5:11 p.m.
Peanut butter brownie cups are DELICIOUS!! You take your muffin tins, fill half way with the brownie batter and then place a peanut butter cup on top, as they bake the peanut butter cup sinks into the middle for a chocolate and peanut butter explosion in every bite!.
Carrie Z.
Carrie Z.
Sept. 5, 2013, 3:28 p.m.
The super mini's are the perfect topping to my homemade chocolate peanut butter cupcakes.
Becki D.
Becki D.
Sept. 4, 2013, 7:52 p.m.
I've used mini ones and put them in the middle of peanut butter cookies! SO GOOD!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Sept. 4, 2013, 7:08 p.m.
I use them ALL the time in baking. I put them in brownies most of the time. Also in chocolate cupcakes. I have melted them down and made rice krispy treats with them too. SOOOOOO delicious!

Join Now