Reeses Peanut Butter Cups White uploaded by Amber Wold W.Reeses Peanut Butter Cups White uploaded by Amber Wold W.Reeses Peanut Butter Cups White uploaded by Lycaness ..

BY REESE'S #86 in Chocolate

• Tell the truth? Are these even nearly as delicious as the regulars??3 Answers
  • Do these taste the same? I really want to try them 10 Answers
  • Where can I buy this my husband will love them? Anyone 7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Michael E.
Lynwood, CA
White chocolate, in my opinion, will ALWAYS beat regular chocolate. These Reese's white chocolate peanut better cups with amaze you and leave you in so much awe that you are going to see yourself running back to the store for more. When you are watching a movie or just eating chocolate, this is the way to go. This is the only chocolate that I often eat and it FULLY helps me deal with my chocolatey desires. 1000000000% would recommend to a friend.
brittany f.
This is my new candy addiction! I am obsessed with normal milk chocolate Reeses cups- until i came across these white chocolate ones! They are my new favorite and that is because with the lighter tasting white chocolate- you get to enjoy more of a peanut butter taste with a sweeter coating, rather then the taste of a mixed chocolate peanut butter. I have turned many Reeses lovers onto this white chocolate Reeses! so good!
Claire E.
Santa monica, CA
OBSESSED. I didn't think I could love anything more than regular Reeses Peanut Butter Cups until these came out! They're so good it's dangerous. I don't eat these that often, because... they're obviously not healthy at all lol... but for special occasions or around the holidays I will eat them here and there. If you've never tried these I definitely recommend!
Katelyn P.
Beacon Falls, CT
I love peanut butter cups and was excited to try the white chocolate version. I liked them, but found I definitely prefer the regular version over these. I found the sweetness of the white chocolate and the peanut butter filling was a little overwhelming, and think the milk chocolate cuts the sweetness just a tiny bit which makes it more palatable.
Danielle P.
Reading, PA
I love the originals but you can't go wrong with trying new things, this is a perfect example. Who doesn't love white chocolate. This must be a fairly new product because I've only had or seen it once. I'd like to see it marketed more and in big bags for sharing. That's the only con with this product, you can't share! :)
Danielle B.
Columbus, OH
When eating chocolate, I tend to go for white chocolate. I love Reeses, so thought this would likely be a good combo! Overall, it was enjoyable, but I don't think the white chocolate works with the peanut butter quite as well as a typical Reeses with milk chocolate. Good for variety, but not my new favorite staple!
Erin F.
Someone gave us some of these for Easter, so I can't say whether they were a good value. I would say they are ok overall, but I don't like them nearly as much as the regular milk chocolate bunnies Reese's makes. I personally would not buy these, just because I did not like them enough to warrant purchasing them.
ashley w.
I love the white chocolate Reeses! I love anything Reeses but these are just a bit different and a nice change. My husband also loves them because he prefers white chocolate to milk chocolate. Peanut butter and chocolate is one of my favorite combinations ever! Everyone should give these a try!
Kaylee G.
Barberton, OH
So good! I think it is better than the regular milk chocolate! The white color makes it looks unique. I love things that are different! I have gotten this at the bigger grocery stores but wish it was at the smaller ones also. I would recommend these to anyone that likes white chocolate.
Jennifer H.
Who would've thought white chocolate and peanut butter would mesh together so very well. Reese's is always a great value and totally worth it. They is no substitute for Reese's peanut butter. The chocolate is just a tasty bonus later that heightens the peanut butter experience. So good!
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
Do these taste the same? I really want to try them
Jessica K.
Greenwood, IN
Where can I get these? I have a brother who prefers white chocolate but loves Reese's Cups. These would be perfect!
Tina B.
Selden, NY
Is anyone else addicted to these like I am? I can't keep them in my house because I'll eat the entire bag in one sitting!
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX
Where can I buy this my husband will love them? Anyone
Sally D.
Tell the truth? Are these even nearly as delicious as the regulars??