BY REESE'S #58 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Where has anyone found these? I haven't seen them in my s...3 Answers
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Reese's and I love white chocolate so I was excited when they came out with these. A few people told me they hated them but i tried them anyways and I am so glad I did. The white chocolate makes it not as sweet as the original ones do which is nice if you don't want to be in a sugar coma. I highly recommend these.
Alexis R.
Portsmouth, VA
When they came out with this Reese’s I was obsessed having my boyfriend buy them 2 at a time . It doesn’t eliminate the original just like a switch up but it’s a good thing . If your a fan of peanut butter and whit chocolate then this a go to for me .
Andrea W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wow, not a fan of white chocolate, but the combination of PB and WC are amazing! These are pretty affordable and can be found almost anywhere. It still doesn’t top regular Reese’s cups. I won’t buy again only because they use soy in their candy.
T C.
Ludington, MI
I could sit here and eat these all day. I prefer the white chocolate over the regular ones because they don’t seem as sweet. Also it’s nice to change things up a bit. I would recommend these to everyone! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups White
Tito T.
Fairfield
This stuff here cause me to have get a filling in a tooth. When the white version came out I was in love. I found myself buying packs of this every week from Walmart. I truly was living it up one for lunch and two pack after dinner!!!
Bethany H.
Cortland, NY
If you love white chocolate and peanut butter you will love these! The white chocolate pairs so well with the creamy peanut butter making a decadent snack. One of my favorite go to candy bars when I’m going through the check out line
Christina W.
river edge
I LOVE the white chocolate reese’s! They are my favorite variety of reese’s peanut butter cups. I buy it cvs or any convenience store i see them in. The flavor is great and i highly recommend trying these if you havent already.
Trinity P.
Hannibal
I’ve always loved Reese’s I used to eat them all the time when I was growing up.They are very affordable and they are best if you put them in the freezer and then eat them. I would definitely buy them every once in a while.
Morgan C.
Stillwater, OK
I don’t really like chocolate but if I have a craving for it it’s always Reese’s. My boyfriend and I always have a sweet tooth at night and we stay up watching movies while eating our White chocolate reese’s! Yummy
Vasudha D.
New York
These are good but they taste extra sweet, definitely not as good as the originals with milk chocolate. Not sure if I’ll reach for these again when I’m in the candy aisle. The sugar rush was a bit much at my age.
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Do these taste the same? I really want to try them
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do they taste like the original ones?
Tina B.
Selden, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is anyone else addicted to these like I am? I can't keep them in my house because I'll eat the entire bag in one sitting!
Jessica K.
Greenwood, IN
Where can I get these? I have a brother who prefers white chocolate but loves Reese's Cups. These would be perfect!
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX
Where can I buy this my husband will love them? Anyone